Forums > SideQuest

RTX SideQuest 2014 Salt Lick Ride Share

Posts (45)

• libc

libc FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Loremaster

#32546383 - 5 years ago

Anybody have room for one more?

• BostonPoke

BostonPoke FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32546384 - 5 years ago

In reply to libc, #26:

I reserved a Zipcar just in case we don't find a ride while down there. I'd prefer to catch a ride and drink but... Assuming we use the Zipcar, @GBkitty and a sad sober driving me will have room for two or three from the Driskill on 6th.

• libc

libc FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Loremaster

#32546385 - 5 years ago

Cool, may I tag along?

• BostonPoke

BostonPoke FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32546386 - 5 years ago

In reply to libc, #28:

Sure. Keep an eye on the thread in case we don't meet at the SideQuest events along the way. I'll confirm that morning to be sure.

• yelnocp

yelnocp FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold TNETENNBA

#32546387 - 5 years ago

I made the thing, and forgot to watch it.
    I need 3 seats. Hope I dont have to rent an uber or something.

• Tropes

Tropes FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dead Set On Adventure

#32546388 - 5 years ago

I'll be poking around with my friends at the earlier events, but to those who know me already: I still can't drive and have no car.

• Blazeryang

Blazeryang FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32546389 - 5 years ago

Hey my brother and I need a ride to salt lick, we have tried the google spreadsheet but it did not work out. Can anyone help

• TK_

TK_ FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DigiDestined

#32546390 - 5 years ago

Kinda need a ride to the Salt Lick and to the Austin airport. (My flight is at 6p, so I might have to leave at 3p).

• karlibean

karlibean

#32546391 - 5 years ago

In reply to imDead630, #33:

Our (my husband and my) flight is at the same time, but we are not driving there. We may be willing to split a cab with you to the airport.

In reply to Metaldragon5, #32:
    If all else fails take a cab. Last year we were able to split a a van with about 5-6 people and it was about $15-20 a person round trip from the Hilton next to the Convention Center.

• TK_

TK_ FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DigiDestined

#32546392 - 5 years ago

In reply to karlibean, #34:

I will be willing to split a cab, but will that include a ride to the Salt Lick as well or just the airport?

• hollywoodb51

hollywoodb51

#32546393 - 5 years ago

So if anyone wants to split a cab there and back, I'm in, just meet me at the motel 6 on south I 35

• NeoStorm

NeoStorm

#32546394 - 5 years ago

I can take 4 people from the downtown/convention center area. Plan would be to pick people up around 11:15/11:30a. Would stop by a grocery store to pick up some beer on the way to Salt Lick, so 21+ preferred, but not necessary. Also asking for ~$5/person gas money. Get in touch on here or on twitter, @Geveeso, will update on here spots left.

• hollywoodb51

hollywoodb51

#32546395 - 5 years ago

In reply to NeoStorm, #37:

I'm in if that's ok

• THAYT

THAYT FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Joker SR2

#32546396 - 5 years ago

My wife just tweeted you about it. 3 of us who would be very thankful for a ride :)

• xplatform

xplatform FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 3x RTX Centre stage

#32546397 - 5 years ago

I have had 1 seat open up, I'll be leaving the hilton lobby at 12

• NeoStorm

NeoStorm

#32546398 - 5 years ago

Shows what I know, no edit post ability. 10:17am and 1 spot left.

• BostonPoke

#32546399 - 5 years ago

Zip car next to Driskill hotel leaving apx 12:30 with room for two in the back seat. Wemight be a few minutes late.

• NeoStorm

NeoStorm

#32546400 - 5 years ago

In reply to NeoStorm, #41:

I'm full, 0 spots, as of 11:05a.

• tarrin4ever

tarrin4ever

#32546401 - 5 years ago

Xplatform, we're in the lobby mate. Time to transform & roll out!

• xplatform

xplatform FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 3x RTX Centre stage

#32546402 - 5 years ago

I am now out of space sorry