Forums > SPAHSM (Sane People Against High School Musical)

To the people mocking this group...

Posts (40)

• GoldElite254

GoldElite254 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30110684 - 10 years ago

Mock all you want, its not my fault if you have nothing better to do with your sorry excuse for a life. I made this group because every day I had to listen to all this mind numbing hype about this stupid High School Musical thing. No I have not seen it. No I will not watch it. The fact is its a bunch of absurdly pretty teens dancing and singing to generic music, while trying to pass it off as being remotely similar to actual high school. I wanted to make this group cause I can't stand hearing people go on and on about High School Musical. If you like it then quit wasting my time and your own by mocking those who don't. I can hate whatever I like, same as you. So I would appreciate it if you would kindly piss off.

• bo_bo_bum

bo_bo_bum

#30110685 - 10 years ago

yeah...

• CptGrif

CptGrif

#30110686 - 10 years ago

absolutely true.

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30110687 - 10 years ago

In reply to GoldElite254, #1:

Dear Moron,

I don't like High School Musical. I mock you because it's pathetic you feel the need to make a hate group because you don't like High School Musical.

From,
    Someone who isn't pathetic.

• cobaltchurch

cobaltchurch

#30110688 - 10 years ago

In reply to Cechmanek, #4:

Dear Person,

There are somethings that people could hate so much as to make a group for it. Somethings that just get in your head and wont leave; for some people that is HSM and other's its christianity. So by saying that a person is pathetic for making a group that can bring people together that believe in the same thing, its being kind of hypocritical. I bet there is something you hate so much that you talk with friends about it or just can't stand it.

Please don't take this as a personal attack, because that's not what I'm doing. I'm simply debating with you. No reason to be a dick about it.

From,
    Someone who isn't a moron.

• GoldElite254

GoldElite254 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30110689 - 10 years ago

On a related note, you claim to not be pathetic, and yet you seem to spend a great deal of time trolling every other group on this freaking site.

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30110690 - 10 years ago

Dear Fag,

You are a fag.

From,
    Something who isn't a fag.

• CptGrif

CptGrif

#30110691 - 10 years ago

from something, what you're not a person

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30110692 - 10 years ago

In reply to CptGrif, #8:

Correct I am a lawyer bot...a lawyer bot 3000 to be exact.

• GoldElite254

#30110693 - 10 years ago

In reply to Cechmanek, #7:

Boy, I don't know how I could ever produce a comeback to such deeply intelligent wit such as this, whatever shall I do??
    Really? Thats the best you got? You have only managed to strengthen my assertion that you are the pathetic one. So have fun with your trolling, loser.

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30110694 - 10 years ago

In reply to GoldElite254, #10:

You are admitting excessive amounts of faggotry. So much in fact that you caused me mental anguish. I've consulted my lawyer the esteemed Leonard J. Crabs and he put his war paint on and got his broadsword and proclaimed,"Sue the mother fucker." I took this as a good sign. You can contact him by e-mailing at leonardcrabs@yahoo.com.

• littleluver

littleluver

#30110695 - 10 years ago

Dude I am right there with you. I hate highschool musical and would do anything to destroy it. Your like my hero! oh and to the guy with the lame comebacks 1. if you don't like this site dont keep coming back 2. what the fuck is wrong with you?

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30110696 - 10 years ago

In reply to littleluver, #12:

Leonard J. Crabs eats little girls like you for breakfast...or was it eat out little girls like you. Anyway, he's put on his lawyer boxers (the red, white, and blue ones with the gold trim) and he's ready to fight for me. Seriously he beat the shit out of this homeless guy after he asked me for "spare change." So I don't think you'll be a problem for Mr. Leonard J. Crabs, Miss I get butthurt over High School Musical and another guy who's butthurt enough to make a hate group is my "hero."

If Mr. Crabs somehow loses the case he'll simply crash his plane into your house and sue you for "gross negligence."
    In fact here's a nice picture of Mr. Crabs in front of his plane.
    durhamsolo.jpg

• GoldElite254

#30110697 - 10 years ago

Cechmanek, I am perfectly aware that this group would be considered to be immature. However, I don't really give a crap. Nor do I give a crap about your pointless lawyer... I'd call it a joke, but it lacks anything people would consider funny. As of now, I will no longer let you waste my time, so from now on, I will not be replying by your childish attempts to get a reaction. I can't help it if you try to justify your existence by pissing people off, but I am not going to help it along. At this point, you might as well go insult a brick wall.

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30110698 - 10 years ago

In reply to GoldElite254, #14:

I've consulted my lawyer and we're willing to settle.
    Here's what we want from you.
    1. 20 pounds of beef (for chili)
    2. 15 wiener dogs (to stir the chili)
    3. Get rid of that faggy haircut you have.
    4. Quit dating your mother.
    5. Quit listing to shitty Christian music
    6. Renounce your faith.
    7. A copy of "A Little Bit Longer" I lost mine :(

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

• JediJesus87

JediJesus87

#30110699 - 10 years ago

Don't mess with Leonard Crabs. Cech sued me and I lost all of my savings and now I'm so poor I can't even afford a sponsorship. If you're not of legal age he'll go after your parents.

• Dwarf_Ninjas

Dwarf_Ninjas

#30110700 - 10 years ago

why the hell do people try so hard?

• urlilcupcake

urlilcupcake

#30110701 - 10 years ago

In reply to Cechmanek, #13:

Firstly, calling people fags is immature and pathetic. :] It's possibly even lamer than you're other comebacks, which were all pretty lame. It's also INCREDIBLY pathetic to threaten to sue someone over a group on a social networking site. Get a life, k? And, as was mentioned before, quit trolling.

Thanks and have a wonderful, somewhat less pathetic life.

• Liselove

Liselove

#30110702 - 10 years ago

In reply to cobaltchurch, #5:

Did you just compare this group to one of the most major religions on the face of the planet? Hell, did you just compare it to a religion, period? That makes no sense...

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30110703 - 10 years ago

In reply to urlilcupcake, #18:

Mr. Crabs has informed me that because you lied on the internet about being 17 I can take legal action.
    I mean what if I tried drug you and have sex with your unconscious body? I would go to jail because you're only 14, you didn't think of that did you? Well maybe this lawsuit will teach you not to be such a lying bitch.

I am willing to settle with this case as well.
    1. A gold necklace that says "bling bling"
    2. Quit dressing like a whore.
    3. Quit hugging trees.
    4. Quit being a whore until you're 18 and then whore away.
    5. Pop Tarts
    6. Sam's choice cola
    7. A butler
    8. As for my lawyer fee, Mr. Crabs wants you to spend the night at his house.

I'm looking forward to your response.

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30110704 - 10 years ago

In reply to Liselove, #19:

It's called reductio ad absurdum.

• Liselove

Liselove

#30110705 - 10 years ago

In reply to urlilcupcake, #18:

I see your a little hippie. I suppose you think global warming is real, war is evil, and that we shouldn't have been involved in the Vietnam Conflict.

Well, guess who is here to ruin your day. Global warming doesn't exist. True, the globe is warming up, but if you take a look at Mars, it's warming up too. And I'm pretty sure there aren't martians over there driving their SUVs and Hummers all over the place, so it's the sun baby! War will always exist. There is no such thing as Utopia, and if there ever is, I guarantee it's induced by robots that have taken over the planet and have destroyed NYC. And besides, the only way to get peace, is through war. In Somalia we had to send in Marines (that's right, they're apart of our military) to get the people food, because all the War Lords would use it to pay their soldiers. And we've already tried the war to end all wars (it was WW1, yo!) and guess what that did? Cause WW2. What irony. And if we didn't have a military or if it was too small, we'd have another Hitler come along and flatten us like pancakes, just like France! Oh the joys! As for bombs, disease, poverty, and all that. Bombs, will always be around, because once you make them, there's no way to monitor who has got what. Disease is totally mother nature's way of monitoring populations (bet ya didn't see that one coming). And yeah, I'd like to end poverty too, but I doubt you'd give up your cushy lifestyle so you could spread all the wealth across the world.

So, let's step back a minute. In your utopia, if you believe what the typical hippie believes, we want a Communistic lifestyle in which the population is constantly growing, money is becoming scarce, and people like Hitler are able to run free, all willy nilly, without having to worry about a government squishing them with their army, and basic scientific facts are disregarded because the democrats said so. Hm... I'm pretty sure that's not utopia, that's anarchy.

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30110706 - 10 years ago

In reply to Liselove, #22:

For sure Global warming is something Al Gore made up to get attention. And shit War is the answer to everything, in fact we need to invade kuwait so we can get out of this funk we're having.

• Liselove

Liselove

#30110707 - 10 years ago

In reply to Cechmanek, #23:

True. WW2 did end the Great Depression. I'm going to make a call to mister President Obama... oh wait... he's an idiot, and thinks putting us farther into debt, will get us out of debt. Makes total sense Obama! I'm with you every step of the way *cough* *cough* *cough*

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30110708 - 10 years ago

In reply to Liselove, #24:

God damn it I knew I should have voted for McCain.