Forums > SPAHSM (Sane People Against High School Musical)

How many are they gonna make?

Posts (14)

• opalgirl1000

opalgirl1000

#30196363 - 10 years ago

I mean seriously, there's 1, 2, 3(which was in movie theatres, be blessed your still here) and now 4 and soon to be 5! Why are they brainwashing the somewhat innocent to believe the evil lies that HSM makes?! One of these days I'm gonna get rid of my Foxtel but in the meantime, theorize on if they'll be another one (god help us if yes) and other stuff to why or when they'll make more...

• GoldElite254

GoldElite254 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30196364 - 10 years ago

Disney is probably gonna ride this franchise into the ground. As long as they are making absurd amounts of money, they will keep coming. Granted the whole series is about as necessary as the crappy sequels they made for all the good movies. (Peter Pan, Jungle Book, etc. thank God there are at least a few classics that they haven't sequelized)

• prahanormal

prahanormal

#30196365 - 10 years ago

Wait, I'm confused. High school only lasts 4 years, yet they're going to make 5? What are all the characters going to go to the same collage or something?

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30196366 - 10 years ago

In reply to prahanormal, #3:

Wait, I'm confused. High school only lasts 4 years, yet they're going to make 5? What are all the characters going to go to the same collage or something?

I don't think you're going to college. I hope they make a thousand of these.

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30196368 - 10 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons, #5:

they'll make enogh for disney to take over the world....but microsoft and bungie (possibly infinetyward) are holding them back......

LOL WUT?

Maybe once Disney takes over, you'll learn to spell correctly. Enough, America's, annoying, ignoring? (I'm not sure that's the word you meant to say), making, that's, vulnerable.

You can talk shit about how bad Disney is, but you seem to be a closet racist.

Post edited 5/05/09 11:43AM

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30196370 - 10 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons, #7:

You seem to be hating on blacks a lot more than others.

• Dwarf_Ninjas

Dwarf_Ninjas

#30196372 - 10 years ago

In reply to Cechmanek, #8:

This person is a moronic jackass who hates everything that isn't a straight, white male that shares his exact views. He is destined to treat women like objects, has a membership discount at all KKK participating areas, and has cemented how much of an illerterate redneck he is.

And by the way dumb ass, the South WILL NOT rise again.

Go fuck off redneck.

Post edited 5/09/09 10:15PM

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30196374 - 10 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons, #11:

Well in when you come on this site with confederate pride, try to knock down the accomplishments of African-Americans, and complain about why you can't say "nigger."

Odds are people are...NO, people should treat you this way.

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30196378 - 10 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons, #13:

Actually one of my pet peeves is the misuse of "African-American."
    Are you really still defending the use of "nigger" and saying that the term "African-American" is racist?
    Okay yes "nigger" at one point wasn't meant in a derogatory way, but about 200 years ago "nigger" became a pejorative term and has been ever since. So you wouldn't even remember when "nigger" wasn't derogatory. And now you're BAWing about how it's unfair that you can't say "nigger" because you're white. Shut the fuck up. I'm sure there are people of African decent who can't get a job, can't get a promotion, or can't go to school because of racist fucks like you and you're complaining that it's unacceptable for you to say a derogatory term.
    All I have to say is this.
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
    And you were talking about secession and how the new confederacy would look.

In reply to jegsimmons, #15:

wow....im dumb

No argument here.

• VocalDrummer

VocalDrummer

#30196379 - 10 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons, #13:

oh and "african american" is a very racist word, because it assumes that all blacks are from africa. nevermind Australia, carribean, south pacific,ect

South Pacific? Australia? Are you retarded, or just a terrible troll? Seriously, you find me one continent that actual BLACK people came from other than Africa, because as far as I know, they were pulled from Africa to the rest of the world. Is "African-American" a stupid term? Yes, I think so, but your statement shows a fool quality unheard of since white people thought they were superior to other races.

And the south sucks. If you wanna be stereotypical in this thread, then I'll join the club by telling you that the south will never rise again because all its inhabitants are too busy fucking their family members to be anything worthwhile.

• VocalDrummer

VocalDrummer

#30196382 - 10 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons, #19:

In other words, you wish you were black so you could commit crimes? Is that what you're saying? Like ALL black people are criminals? Is that what you're implying? I've heard racist shit before, but you're ridiculous.

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30196383 - 10 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons, #18:

sigh.....im talking about the fact people get offended over a term thats completly different.....like when someone says "he's acting like a stupid monkey."

people take it the wrong way and say its raceist....

What the fuck? "Monkey" was another derogatory term for black people you stupid fuck. People don't take offense to words out of nowhere. It'd be like if people took offense to the word "fish" one day. "Nigger" was fine until people started using it as an insult. In fact you just gave a prime example of how terms become derogatory. Obviously the term "monkey" is used as an insult and thus it's usage to describe black people is now derogatory.

I don't like affirmative action either but that doesn't give you the right to say "nigger." Besides why do you want to say it so much?

• Dwarf_Ninjas

Dwarf_Ninjas

#30196384 - 10 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons, #11:

In reply to Dwarf_Ninjas, #10:

lie,lie,lie......i have many friends who arent white (especially mexicans) i don't know any gay people except my cousin...and he's cool, the kkk is evil, i treat all women with the upmost respect, and i don't care about your veiws if you can back it up with good edvidence....and the south will rise again...by college football...

I can pull a number of posts from the past where you have used the words or phrases: Nigger, Wetback, Faggot, Queer, Women's Rights are a Joke, Bitch, Whore, My cousin and I touched wieners.

Also, that last bit, you are now my poster child for abortion. Even Pro RightToLife groups will agree.

and your an asshole gay-furry!

True, but it has nothing to do with any of this, you are just using it as a point to belittle my arguement via strawman fallacy. It fails, that's why it's called a fallacy.

You make random insults about people who asked for peace months ago just to make me look bad with lies, lies, lies!!!!

You can copy/paste a whole post that says Dwarf Lies, lies lies.... but anyone can look at your posts and go "I don't believe that stupid ass". Also, Making peace means leaving the issue alone and not replying nor talking to/about me. No, what you call peace is really called "I don't want to talk to you, but I can still insult you."

and how can i type this if i'm illerterate?

Helps to spell illiterate. Your posts rival that of someone typing with boxing gloves.

why don't you fuck off.

Ouch, my epenis.

i swear to god every time i join a group that hates disney, jonas brothers, hannah montannah, ect, theres at least one ass-hole who tries to start some shit with random (or in this case selected) people!

You morons never get it do you. If you can hate disney/JB/HM/etc with good, logical arguements, then you can have your hate group. If you threaten to kill them and talk about killing them, say their shows and shit suck, and over all act like morons, THEN you deserve your ridicule.

And just so everyone is clear, I have to sell Disney shit at my job. I have to sell cheaply made Hannah Montana / HSM3 Hand Sanitizer, Paddle Balls, Dolls, Wall Decorations, and even BLANK CDS (empty CDS with their pictures on them). Its called MARKETING. And you want to know who buys this crap? Whiney little 10 year olds who probably throw the thing away the next day. If you hate something that is marketed 10 year olds,

YOU

ARE

FUCKING

PATHETIC

Post edited 5/10/09 10:37PM

• Dwarf_Ninjas

Dwarf_Ninjas

#30196385 - 10 years ago

Also Jega

i hate users with more than one profile that continue to harass you forum to forum!

jedi jesus

You think if we were all a JediJesus account copy, we would have been banned by now, not to mention, Some accounts are before, and some were made after. Moron.