Forums > SPAHSM (Sane People Against High School Musical)

Ahem....

Posts (9)

• Dwarf_Ninjas

Dwarf_Ninjas

#30233320 - 10 years ago

High school Musical Sucks

The people who like it are going to grow up thinking high school is a bit on broadway.

But...

The haters of High School Musical are the fat pc nerds who sit at home all day jumping up and down on their power ranger bedsheets playing Halo while masturbating and screaming over the XBL microphone because they got killed because they were wanking.

Oh, and to answer everyone's personal questions they WILL ask:

No, CptGrif and Scooperdude, the two of you can go marry each other, or should I say that scooper should go put on a dog collar and leash, because he mostly asks like Cpt's bitch.

No, Nikera, you are not a super genius. Any one can tell by your posts that you just make shit up.

No, urlilcupcake, I don't give a crap on what an underage internet slut has to say. If you want to prove you have such a big heart, sell everything your own and then give it to someone in a third world country, or at least do what I do and donate your clothes that you don't wear anymore to the salvation army. It isn't the same thing (on a big scale) but at least then you can use actual accomplishment to make yourself feel superior over the internet.

No, Cechmanek and Euronymous; Crabs will just end up having them euthanized (spelling) instead of using them for sexual favors. You don't want to catch stupidity, do you?

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30233321 - 10 years ago

In reply to Dwarf_Ninjas, #1:

No, Cechmanek and Euronymous; Crabs will just end up having them euthanized (spelling) instead of using them for sexual favors. You don't want to catch stupidity, do you?

Oh no sir.

• MisterNobody

MisterNobody

#30233322 - 10 years ago

The question you didn't exspect.......where's the "Everyone involved with high school musical should be nailed to a cross, staked in the knees and shoulders, have their eye's gaulged out, have their nipples ripped off, have their toes cut off, have their teeth ripped out and finally be burned."

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30233323 - 10 years ago

In reply to MisterNobody, #3:

I'm amazed sometimes you used the correct "their" but horribly misspelled "expect" and "gouged", said, "The question you didn't [expect]..." followed by something that wasn't a question, and used an apostrophe on "eyes" when there shouldn't be one.

• george4

george4

#30233324 - 10 years ago

In reply to Dwarf_Ninjas, #1:

i can see them through by useing my flame gun! it makes me and my group, the black hand proud!

• rangershot13

rangershot13

#30233325 - 10 years ago

My family loves the movies, which makes me go insane. I just want to kill some ones face off.

• lexy_ranger

lexy_ranger

#30233326 - 9 years ago

My Uncle gave me an HSM watch and pen... Im goth/emo... He know's I hate it... I'm already on the dark side, I cant want to be on the narsisistic side.... Like I want to...

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30233327 - 9 years ago

In reply to lexy_ranger, #7:

My Uncle gave me an HSM watch and pen... Im goth/emo... He know's I hate it... I'm already on the dark side, I cant want to be on the narsisistic side.... Like I want to...

So much wrong in that post.

• Andromeda

Andromeda

#30233328 - 9 years ago

Hi new to the forum so thought I would say hi.