Forums > SPAHSM (Sane People Against High School Musical)

Dear people of this group

Posts (11)

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30102180 - 10 years ago

I'm going to make this very clear.

WE DO NOT LIKE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, HANNAH MONTANA, OR ANYTHING ELSE DISNEY.

Keep that in mind as I type the following. We do not like it, we don't hate it (some do), mostly we just don't care for it. We think it's lame that you made a hate group and we're making fun of you.

WE DON'T LIKE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL WE JUST HATE YOU

I hope this cleared things up for you.

• bo_bo_bum

bo_bo_bum

#30102181 - 10 years ago

wait we dont like hannah montana omg!! whats wrong with you .....
    i dont like high school musical.... and.... i guess hannah montana too...
    but only a little bit :(

• cobaltchurch

cobaltchurch

#30102182 - 10 years ago

i like to think of it more of as me hating the fans. i think the people who make these movies are smart, cuz they know exactly what brings in the money. i just hate the fans who are die hard about it. jonas bros. are fags but what they're doing is makin them rich, so why would they stop?

• IMPS_666

IMPS_666

#30102183 - 10 years ago

In reply to cobaltchurch, #3:

they should stop because its killing many people's souls (and my ears) to know that people can get rich over this shit. Also someone made a reffernce to the jonas brothers involving the beatles and I just wanted to kill them, that another reason that shit like this should stop because the compare it to shit thats actually good and old things that are cool and were hated by the retards that like HSM and the like will start to like that and go crazy over it and then where will we be?

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30102184 - 10 years ago

In reply to IMPS_666, #4:

Do everyone a favor and kill yourself. If some movie effects you that much.

• IMPS_666

IMPS_666

#30102185 - 10 years ago

In reply to Cechmanek, #5:

oh I don't give a fuck about the movie, its the people who like it that piss me off, about as much as the people who bitch about it all the fucking time, I just don't like it and hate when people take old trends into the new ones and ruin it for everyone

• 31337_man

31337_man

#30102186 - 10 years ago

I might do it to prove a point; light myself on fire in protest.

• Cechmanek

Cechmanek

#30102187 - 10 years ago

In reply to 31337_man, #7:

Do it, faggot.

• rolandX2

rolandX2

#30102188 - 10 years ago

the fans are so friking retarded or at least the ones in high school i mean stop having orgasms over some crappy kids movie your getting older so actually act like it

• Britishfan

Britishfan

#30102189 - 10 years ago

In reply to IMPS_666, #4:

Do everyone a favor and kill yourself. If some movie effects you that much.

- Its called Satirical Hyperbole.... in other words HE IS EXAGERETING THE EFFECT IT HAS ON HIM FOR COMIC EFFECT, because he doesn't like it.

lighten up.

• cubsrcool

cubsrcool

#30102191 - 8 years ago

whatever happened to the old disney??? Now it's just pre-teen shit shows... HSM, Camp Rock with the Jonas sisters, Hannah Montana...WTF?