Forums > FIRST Members

Dear RT Forums

Posts (7)

• minature

minature

#14316848 - 8 years ago

Dear Roosterteeth,
    I thought that on most forums, paying for the advanced features usually removes ads also. So why then do I as a sponsor, have ads? If I were a free member, then sure, fair enough, even I'd be telling myself to shut up. But since I am a sponsor and I do pay for the extra forum privileges, I would expect that having ad free forums would be one of those privileges. Could someone explain why we have ads now?

• Mike

Mike FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Feed Me Memes

#14316853 - 8 years ago

In reply to minature, #1:

Sponsors only see internal and paid advertisements. If it really bothers you, you could always install Adblock.

• johnmchall

johnmchall

#14316857 - 8 years ago

In reply to Mike, #2:

and adblock plus, pop-up adblock (not associated with adblock or adblock plus) and element hiding helper too. helps me out a TON.

• KWierso

KWierso AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#14317098 - 8 years ago

snoipahdealwithit40.gif

• rekon59

rekon59

#14317183 - 8 years ago

Two banners bother you that much? You need a hobby.

• minature

minature

#14317478 - 8 years ago

I'm just saying

• antisparkle

antisparkle

#14318172 - 8 years ago

Having no ads on videos and the extra content there isn't enough for you? They're just images and free browser addons get rid of those for you, as others have said. What's next? Gonna go to your local newspaper and complain they put ads in there even though you paid for it?