Forums > FIRST Members

B.A.M.: Bitch And Moan

Posts (6)

• MakPhee

MakPhee

#14441507 - 8 years ago

An excerpt from the cinematic masterpiece LIAR, LIAR starring Jim Carrey:
    Jim Carrey: You liar! You know what l'm gonna do about this ?

Douchebag: What ?

Jim Carrey: Nothing! Because if l take you to court, it'll drain eight hours out of my life, and you won't show up, and if l got the judgement, you'd just stiff me anyway! So l'm gonna piss and moan like an impotent jerk and then bend over and take it up the tailpipe!

Douchebag: You been here before, haven't ya?

People can piss you off -- your friends, your parents, your teacher, your professor, your boss, religious groups, the government, the Red Sox, or that assmunch who just started a sentence with the word "Ergo" -- the list goes on and on. It's an undeniable, inescapable part of life.

So in this fast-paced day and age of Twitter, Justin Bieber's haircut, and Glenn Beck crying on a nightly basis on national television, what else is there to do to cope but bitch and moan?

That's right, for the low, low price of absolutely fucking free, apply B.A.M. to your bottled-up, festering psychological issues, and just fucking explode everything in your life that bothers you about the world and existence. But wait! There's more!!!

No, actually, that's it...

I'll get the ball rolling.

FUCK BARACK OBAMA!!! God, he pisses me off. smiley5.gif

WHAT. A. DOUCHE.

smiley0.gif

• Royplayer89

Royplayer89 RTX Guardian

#14441509 - 8 years ago

FUCKINGWEBSITEROOSTERTEETHWHYWONTYOULOADFASTER?!!!

• Hunter

Hunter Achievement

#14441590 - 8 years ago

GODDAMN I THOUGH THIS GUY WAS A PRETTY COOL GUY UNTIL HE WAS LIKE "YO YO FUCK OBAMA" THEN I WAS LIKE "AW HELL NAW BITCH" SO NOW I'MMA BE VENTING AND INTERNET SHOUTING

• armor_ross

armor_ross

#14441865 - 8 years ago

I hate it when somebody is in the left turn lane, their entire vehicle is beyond the stop line, the light turns YELLOW!, and they stop moving and wait for the light to turn green.

Meanwhile traffic going left to right has to drive around this retard to go straight.

• chrismorris7

chrismorris7 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14442317 - 8 years ago

I hate the assbag in his oversized pickup who blows a stopsign in front of me and then gets mad at me when I honk and flip him off.

What a jerk.

• MakPhee

MakPhee

#14442509 - 8 years ago

I hate puppies. Especially the cute ones. Fuck puppies.