Forums > FIRST Members

Hardest Game You've Beaten

Posts (10)

• WonderMoose

WonderMoose

#16675699 - 5 years ago

What's the hardest game that you've beaten? For me, it was The Lost Levels, or the Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2. I beat it back in early high school and felt so proud. I beat a game that was deemed too tough for American gamers!

Tell us about yours, and regale us with tales of your struggles.

• EarthboundN

EarthboundN

#16675947 - 5 years ago

Super meat boy. The last few levels were insane. Though I never did complete the post game levels...

• DrMidnight

DrMidnight

#16751918 - 5 years ago

MK 9 was easy... right up until the last bloody boss.... Cheap punk made me curse the world and everyone in it more times than I can remember - but when I finally beat him, I felt pretty good :-)

• spinny

spinny

#16752570 - 5 years ago

I'm near the end of Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter on the hardest setting, plus I'm doing it alone. I'm so close smiley7.gif Those stupid Kleers are the biggest pains to deal with.

Post edited 6/05/14 1:28PM

• Rokuron

Rokuron

#16752609 - 5 years ago

Darksouls: Prepare to Die Edition was the hardest game I've beaten.

Post edited 6/05/14 1:36PM

• HoodV17

HoodV17

#16753475 - 5 years ago

Dark souls or Mile high club on veteran in cod 4

• SenseiPanda

SenseiPanda FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Handi-abled Gamer

#16756272 - 5 years ago

This is more of a time consuming and annoying scenario that makes it hard. 100% clear of Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy. 100% complete of the entire Sly Cooper Saga (PS2) was also a challenge. Compared to your guy's though, mine is just a simple collect-a-thon. lol.

• BluePants

BluePants

#16756380 - 5 years ago

I'm not going to say like, games that are meant to be hard.
    Gears of War on Veteran was terribly hard. Took multiple sessions and a lot of quitting and coming back.

And Hotline Miami was pretty hard too. Took a lot of thinking to solve some of the puzzles.

• Sonic624

Sonic624

#16757057 - 5 years ago

Skyrim at 100%. That platinum trophy was crazy long.

• Chris77396

Chris77396

#16758895 - 5 years ago

Hardest Boss Fight: Gears of War 3 on highest difficulty. Last boss in the game. I didn't realize that you could use those mutations things, so I did it without them... However, that boss fight might be tied with Ornstein and Smough in Dark Souls the first time you play through it.

Hardest Game: I think it has to be Dark Souls. It was definitely the most enjoyable difficult game I've ever played.