Forums > FIRST Members

I was so angry that....

Posts (11)

• mnlangdon

mnlangdon FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16700993 - 5 years ago

We all know from time to time we have been so immeasurably mad at someone that we've considered going above and beyond to get "even" with them. So RT sponsor's, finish the sentence. I was so angry that.... smiley0.gif

• Tudor

Tudor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTUK Fireteam

#16702118 - 5 years ago

I actually had a huge problem with anger when I was younger. To the point that I strangled a kid at school near to the point of him passing out. I don't remember doing, I don't remember why I did it, or what he did that could have possibly deserved it. I just remember when everything started to clear, I was standing over him and shaking from the adrenaline.
    After that, I managed to never lash out at other people, just inanimate objects. It's why my dad had to replaster most of the walls in our house, and how I almost broke my hand after punching a lamppost.

I finally found a way to stop the outbursts, before it became a meme...
    tumblr_mxxmsdOyD61scluqjo1_500.gif

• SugarTips

SugarTips

#16702182 - 5 years ago

I was so angry that, I hid under a table while at my own birthday party. I was about 7 or so years old, and my mother and brother (older) bought fake candles that don't go out when you blow on them. I have no idea what caused me to proceed to crawl under the table with a plate of cake and not come out until I got my presents. To this day I still dislike Birthday parties for myself.

• akouryo

akouryo

#16702576 - 5 years ago

My flatmates at University, who I do not like, at all, were keeping me awake by having a party. This was at 3am, the day of a presentation.

I eventually got so angry I messed with them a bunch. I knocked on our front door, making them stop partying to go and answer it, then the next day I poured out a lot of their vodka and replaced it with water, so the next day when they had another party, probably to celebrate the first one I guess, they just couldnt get drunk and gave in.

Oh and I put my elbow through my bedroom wall at home. Now its drafty

• lightseyker

lightseyker

#16702615 - 5 years ago

My anger is usually a quiet, "I'm going to ignore you" type of anger. When I was younger it was typical for me to slam doors when I was angry, to the point that I slammed my bedroom door so many times that my dad ended up taking my door away for a month.

• NolanG

NolanG

#16702875 - 5 years ago

One time I was so angry at my parents when I was in Middle school that I decided to toilet paper my own house to get back at them for not letting me go to a midnight premiere. (I don't even remember what movie it was for.)

My dumb ass thought "If you toilet paper your own house it will show how angry you are.... Yeah that will show them."

So I went all out. 24 rolls of toilet paper, shredded newspaper, ketchup on the driveway, etc.

Hoping for my parents horrified reaction of "Oh who could do such a thing" instead I was woken up by my Dad at 5am to lean up the mess I had made.

Moral of the story I was fucking stupid in middle school.

• KimiKun

KimiKun

#16703123 - 5 years ago

One time I was so angry I headbutted a mirror, broke it, cut up my forehead, bled a lot, and scared the hell out of everyone in my house

• xenia

xenia FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16749179 - 5 years ago

I have quite bad anger issues - I was kicked out of anger management for being angry. Takes skill, huh?
    I normally lash out physically and punch things, or break things. I don't know, heat of the moment stuff.

• Tylerfeague

Tylerfeague

#16750304 - 5 years ago

The first time I dropped an F-Bomb. I had just lost a bicycle race (I don't think I realized we were racing) but the kids on the block were all making fun of me and I got really angry. I just yelled, "I didn't know it was a F-ing race!" No idea where I had come up with the F-Bomb. To this day I think I made the word up on my own because my parents most certainly didn't curse and I was about 5 years old when it happened.

• Shannanagins

Shannanagins

#16750596 - 5 years ago

I'm an angry crier, so I don't have many stories aside from curling into bed and crying until I fall asleep. But this one time I was super pissed at one of my brothers and decided to mess with his acne cream. It was in a little tub and I think I mixed in shaving cream and vegetable oil. I forget now why I was so mad, but my brother ended up breaking out in some pretty intense acne. I was probably ten when I did this and I still haven't told him about it...

• Liela

Liela FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16750820 - 5 years ago

I was so angry that I gave a classmate a bloody nose. We were in third grade, and he kept asking me to be his girlfriend. I kept telling him no, I just didn't care about girlfriending at all. Zero damns given. Then one day towards the end of recess I was leaning against the school waiting for the bell to ring to go inside, and he walked up to me and asked me again to be his girlfriend. I said no again, and he leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. That made me mad so I hauled off and punched him in the nose.

I didn't have enough oomph in me to break it, but I did make it bleed. Either he was really embarrassed about it or he had a much bigger crush than I thought he did, because when the teacher asked him who hit him, he wouldn't tattle on me.

That was the only time I've ever been mad enough to actually hit someone. Usually if I'm mad at someone I just ignore them for a few minutes until I get over it.