Forums > FIRST Members

Sponsorship

Posts (35)

• DSC

DSC

#16848999 - 5 years ago

Hey everyone,

I just became a sponsor of RT (though I've been a supporter for years) and would just like to say it's simply amazing to be a part of a community like this. The community has always been friendly, the content has always been entertaining, and the beers keep flowing. I also wanted to throw out a congratulations to Rooster Teeth for reaching their stretch goal on IndieGoGo as well as successfully hosting a wonderful RTX. We all hope for many more. smiley0.gif

<3

• JustVlad

JustVlad FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sponsor

#16849696 - 5 years ago

Welcome! smiley12.gif

• RagArk

RagArk

#16850231 - 5 years ago

It's too bad there's a ton of negative nancies on the site. Everyone be giving everyone negative mods.

• Elkaroo

Elkaroo Brush then Listerine

#16851290 - 5 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #3:

If I could give you another one I would.

• DSC

DSC

#16851381 - 5 years ago

In reply to SmoothC, #2:

Thank you!

In reply to RagArk, #3:

Yup. It's pretty sad.

• HoodV17

HoodV17

#16853797 - 5 years ago

Im glad you decided to join the sponsorship club.

• DSC

DSC

#16853886 - 5 years ago

In reply to HoodV17, #6:

I am too. It feels nice to be a sponsor since I know I've been supporting RT for years.

• RagArk

RagArk

#16856039 - 5 years ago

In reply to Elkaroo, #4:

storm%20trooper%20fuck.gif
    give-a-fuck-o-meter.gif
    gaga%20fuck.gif
    never%20did%20fuck.gif

• Elkaroo

#16856062 - 5 years ago

Hey look i did

Post edited 7/13/14 8:43PM

• RagArk

RagArk

#16856089 - 5 years ago

In reply to Elkaroo, #9:

I see. You must have multiple account. Well done.

• Elkaroo

#16856092 - 5 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #10:

Not im not that much of a loser.

• RagArk

RagArk

#16856097 - 5 years ago

In reply to Elkaroo, #11:

Sure.

• Elkaroo

#16856103 - 5 years ago

I rustled your jimmies, didn't I.

• DSC

DSC

#16856118 - 5 years ago

I guess thats just how some people are.

• RagArk

RagArk

#16856124 - 5 years ago

In reply to ItsODST, #14:

Very true.

In reply to Elkaroo, #13:

No. It's social media. Anonymity has a lot of power and some people are just terrible people. Some people like to take other people down a pug. Others like to take it a step further and bring them down even more, burning what ever confidence they had left. I've come to understand that the world is a horrible place. Nothing to it. Just move on to the next post and the next post until something good comes. Something inspirational. Something lively. Like, I said I give no fucks.

Post edited 7/13/14 9:19PM

• DSC

DSC

#16856130 - 5 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #15:

I'm just trying to show some appreciation to RT. If that makes someone want to act like that, well then shit, go for it. Not like I can do much to stop it anyways.

• RagArk

RagArk

#16856132 - 5 years ago

In reply to ItsODST, #16:

Of course. People are "free" to do what they want. They can be negative nancies and I can call them (whoever they are) out on it.

• Elkaroo

#16856136 - 5 years ago

In reply to ItsODST, #16:

Next time journal it, as cool as it is that you got a sponsorship it doesn't need a topic dedicated to it.

• RagArk

RagArk

#16856147 - 5 years ago

In reply to Elkaroo, #18:

He isn't breaking any rules or anything. It's just him telling other sponsors. I know people didn't make a big deal when you were sponsor, but don't kick someone just because they (he) think its a big deal for him.

Post edited 7/13/14 9:28PM

• Elkaroo

#16856148 - 5 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #19:

I didn't I made fun of you.

• DSC

DSC

#16856150 - 5 years ago

In reply to Elkaroo, #18:

But at the same time, the forums are open for any discussion. Rather than post something unnecessary you could just skip the thread and move on.

• Elkaroo

#16856166 - 5 years ago

In reply to ItsODST, #21:

It is but theres a lot of people like me who look at thing like this any go "what discussion is going to be had here?" All it would be is just people saying welcome, which again is cool and all, but journal it it fits better there.

Also hey man, he left himself open to it with his first comment what did he expect?.

• DSC

DSC

#16856173 - 5 years ago

In reply to Elkaroo, #22:

Being the guy who created the thread, it's just a simple hello and thank you. Journals don't get viewed often so I figure the forums is the best place to sort of introduce myself. At this point, the thread has already been created, so posting useless stuff like "no fucks given gifs" literally just does nothing but potentially make that poster look stupid.

• Elkaroo

#16856176 - 5 years ago

posting useless stuff like "no fucks given gifs" literally just does nothing but potentially make that poster look stupid

You get it, I like you.

Post edited 7/13/14 9:47PM

• DSC

DSC

#16856182 - 5 years ago

In reply to Elkaroo, #24:

Haha, I'm just saying. I'll take those posts as their way of saying hi. Simple as that.