Forums > FIRST Members

Ten little roosters (theories)

Posts (67)

• FinnPunt

FinnPunt

#17172523 - 4 years ago

Hey sponsors,
    what are your theories on the recently released 'ten little roosters'

I am still thinking about it and trying to figure it out. I believe the pun dead will be burnie lighting himself on fire. burnie "burns. Anyway, if you have any good theories just post them here smiley1.gif

• BazingaAce93

BazingaAce93 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17173546 - 4 years ago

I think life imitating art will be Gavin in a 100% accurate creeper suit (creepers don't have dicks!) Also, Gus will die to scale, because of the whole Baby Gus thing (totally an accident, btw!)

• demon0496

demon0496

#17175557 - 4 years ago

Don't know the full extent of the rules as to what objects are actually there or not. Also I think the killer is Miles because he put Adam's beard fork in his mouth.

• SageVodka

SageVodka

#17175690 - 4 years ago

I have no idea why, but I get this feeling that the death to scale will be the "literal red herring". Cause fish scales. lol

• BazingaAce93

BazingaAce93 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17175696 - 4 years ago

In reply to SageVodka, #4:

I hadn't thought of that

• SageVodka

SageVodka

#17175724 - 4 years ago

In reply to BazingaAce93, #5:

Drove myself a bit crazy this morning thinking of all possible outcomes.
    I definitely think that the art imitating life is leading to the 100% acc. creeper somehow.

Gotta say, this series is gonna be a wild ride.

• reasonpeason

reasonpeason FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17176200 - 4 years ago

I actually considered the possibility of Gavin(s) being the killer. Kind of one of those "respond the most concerned at the first death to throw off suspicion" kind of deals. But I saw someone say something about the Gavins probably being the "tripped over themselves" death and dammit, i couldn't take back my guess.

All i know is my mind fries itself trying to think of the possibilities.

• demon0496

demon0496

#17176484 - 4 years ago

In reply to reasonpeason, #7:

The ultimate killer. Him and Michael being "boys" to each other.
    But if you listen closely, the one who trips will be Chris because Gus literally said that while talking to him.

• TheVoss

TheVoss

#17177099 - 4 years ago

In reply to demon0496, #8:

Shoot, I didn't even think of that. I was taking the idea too literal and thought that Gavin's clone would trip the real Gavin somehow and they would die from a solid whack to the head or something. Didn't even consider that!

• Henry.Pi

Henry.Pi FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17177496 - 4 years ago

The first one is hard because it gives 3 possible people. "tripping over themselves" this implies either Chris or Gavin. But the "die to scale" could be Gus. However if you have Gavins trip over "creeper suit" you get a hat trick with "themselves" creeper suit plus two Gavins....

• Kassina

Kassina

#17177699 - 4 years ago

This is probably totally off, but I made my theories on Tuesday whilst high on medication (and didn't write down the cause of deaths from the survey because I'm stupid), but...

The one who trips over themselves is Miles.
    The one who dies in Martyrdom is Ryan.
    The dick who's life imitated art is Gavin.
    The one who dies 'to scale' is Gus.
    The one who runs out of air is Gilby.
    The one who got what they wanted is Lindsay
    The one who dies of a pun is Burnie...simply because Burnie Burns, lawl

The Killer is Barbara.
    Chris is the survivor.

But the more I look over my theories the more I feel way off base. Regardless of how wrong I am, I'm having fun.

• reasonpeason

reasonpeason FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17177965 - 4 years ago

In reply to Kassina, #11:

I feel like the one trapped in the floor might be Ryan since they made a point of mentioning Edgar in the hole in the first episode though. Plus his sin was putting a cow in a hole. I'm loving the "Burnie Burns" one for dying of a pun though.

• GalacticTy

GalacticTy Eater of Many Foods

#17178263 - 4 years ago

I think the stuck in the floor is miles, because he once told a story on the podcast that he was locked in on of the studio rooms and he crawled through a hole into another room and almost got stuck

• GalacticTy

#17178268 - 4 years ago

and I think chris will trip over himself and accidently stab himself with sting

• demon0496

demon0496

#17178318 - 4 years ago

The one that doesn't even fit into the equation except for the beard hair, is Adam.

• GalacticTy

#17178538 - 4 years ago

I think he is the survivor, he strikes me as one who knows self defense, and it would be like fighting a bear

• Kassina

Kassina

#17178902 - 4 years ago

In reply to reasonpeason, #12:

I almost put ryan down for it...but I kind of felt it'd be too obvious given his love of Edgar and Holes. I figured since martyrdom is dying for a particular cause (and often times because of a Religion) that Ryan would die a martyr because he'd honestly refuse to renounce his love of murder/refuse to allow Edgar to be free.

• Henry.Pi

Henry.Pi FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17179569 - 4 years ago

In reply to Kassina, #17:

I agree with you, because when i saw martyrdom i thought of Ryan's viking funeral. It would make sense and is the only thing i thought fit that line. The problem is that he also suits the "hole theory".

• demon0496

demon0496

#17180321 - 4 years ago

I honestly don't think Ryan can become the martyr. He is too self centered, in the way that he would much rather live. He has the practical attitude which usually nets him the "Ryan the ___ guy" title.

• coomakazie

coomakazie Sponsor

#17181825 - 4 years ago

I think Gus will trip over his cardboard cut out and strangle himself with a computer mouse wire in the process next week

• demon0496

demon0496

#17182363 - 4 years ago

In reply to coomakazie, #20:

*raises eyebrows*

• Kylock

Kylock Geek of Many Things

#17184764 - 4 years ago

For Adam, I was thinking he could possibly be the one who get's what he wants. He spoke of never becoming a swimmer, and one of the "weapon" options is lava. In Minecraft, when you die in lava it reads "(name) tried to swim in lava". I'm trying not to think too outside of the individual episodes, unless it is hinted/mentioned in the episode. They said there would be hints given for them throughout each episode, which I think is their way of helping us narrow things down, but I could be wrong.

Post edited 11/10/14 4:02PM

• GIGuerra

GIGuerra FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sneakerhead

#17185162 - 4 years ago

Pretty sure Burnie is the killer and Miles survives.

• Henry.Pi

#17189735 - 4 years ago

Now i am kind of sure that Gus is the killer, He was the only one that didn't make an appearance in the latest episode. As to who will die next, i still think Ryan is the Martyr. I think after Burnie's explanation he will be the one "who get's what he wants".

• demon0496

demon0496

#17190039 - 4 years ago

God. You have to be so careful with the clues. I was so sure Chris was going to be the one that trips because of what Gus said about him tripping all the time. So RT deliberately throws clues in your face to throw you off. I said Burnie was going to be the Martyr because of his partner, but I'm sure that's wrong. I'm still on for Miles being the killer, due to the whole beard hair in the drink incident.