Forums > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Is The Force Unleashed canon?

Posts (27)

• hey36

hey36

#10713864 - 11 years ago

Is Star Wars:The Force Unleashed canon or is it just another Star Wars game?

• HAHAyurDEAD

HAHAyurDEAD

#10722360 - 11 years ago

In reply to hey36, #1:

From everything I've heard this Star Wars game IS going to be canon. I read this in the newest issue of Game Informer where they did a full preview of the game. From all of the trailers I've seen and all of the previews, this is definitely NOT going to be just another Star Wars Game. Whether it lives up to KOTOR or not remains to be seen.

• hey36

hey36

#10723070 - 11 years ago

Yeah, the first KOTOR was the best Star Wars game. I hope this one lives up to the hype.

• recoverytwo

recoverytwo

#10777608 - 11 years ago

IT HAS I HAVE BEN PLAYING THE DEMO ALL DAY IT IS AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!

• grif_fiend

grif_fiend

#10815979 - 10 years ago

God I hope this is KOTOR standard , if not I'm going to have to take a long flight to Marin County and bash someone over the head with my copy of it whilst stabbing a picture of Jar Jar with a pitchfork. And while I'm in the US I'll take a trip to Edmonton and kick Dr Myzuka in the ass for making KOTOR 3 and god damned MMO . Either way , someone is gonna have "been Sarged"

• grif_fiend

grif_fiend

#10815995 - 10 years ago

slight modification to my last post , I will have to leave the US to go Canada to kick Dr Myzuka in the ass . My geography knowledge declines when I have been without good steady sleep and I'm in that situation right now. Haha

• SpartanO15

SpartanO15

#11044234 - 10 years ago

definitally beats kotor and the storyline so far seems good which is more than i can say for somethings starwars cannon or not

• Remotes

Remotes

#11045592 - 10 years ago

Just beat the game. It is in my opinion epic. Now I need the sith ending.

• BlackBankai

BlackBankai

#11047168 - 10 years ago

The sith ending isn't anything like you'd expect it to be. I won't spoil it though.

• caleb

caleb FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Frisbee

#11047500 - 10 years ago

did both endings, light side is better

• serenity_blu

serenity_blu

#11049307 - 10 years ago

Watched Jack's videos he posted...

You play as Vader?! What the fuck. Vader is ugly as shit, why would I want to play as him. Just gimme the Apprentice the whole time.

• infernochill

infernochill

#11061682 - 10 years ago

In reply to SpartanO15, #8:

as much as i love TFU, nothing will ever beat kotor. last month i went back and beat them both again, and they're still just as good, even though they're like 6 years old.
    regardless of what games come out, i still find kotor to be the classic star wars game.

I smiley12.gif KOTOR.

lmao smiley4.gif

• nsando

nsando

#11075391 - 10 years ago

Sith ending sucks, make sure you finish the light side first. I think it lived up to the hype pretty well, even though you can rush through most of the levels.

• grif_fiend

grif_fiend

#11078256 - 10 years ago

*hugs my copy of KOTOR*

• Jambo51

Jambo51

#11090733 - 10 years ago

In reply to grif_fiend, #15:

*Hugs both my copies of KotOR*

• infernochill

infernochill

#11096055 - 10 years ago

In reply to Jambo51, #16:

*hugs both copies of KotoR, then gets a gun and goes to the nearest video game store and demands KotoR3*

god i can't wait for it, when i learned about a third kotor i practically had a heart attack and an orgasm at the same time. rofl smiley4.gif

• CyanLink

CyanLink

#11100820 - 10 years ago

It is definitely cannon, I saw a special episode of X-play that focused on The Force Unleashed. It said that George Lucas oversaw the project personally, and that it is cannon.

• bob0

bob0

#11126783 - 10 years ago

If anyone has not played The Force Unleashed yet needs too. It is an extremely wicked game.

• solobp

solobp

#11130938 - 10 years ago

Nothing will beat Tie Fighter as far as Star Wars games go, but this wa the best star wars game since the two KOTOR games.

• Remotes

Remotes

#11132726 - 10 years ago

I know KOTOR was an epic game but I wasn't all for the gameplay, though I loved the story.

• Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint

#11348877 - 10 years ago

It's canon so long as you go with the light side ending. If you do the dark side ending it is not canon.

• LuxVertas

LuxVertas

#11483345 - 10 years ago

Well at the end you've got 2 choices:

Still Fight Vader (A zombie like Vader!)

Or go and Smack Palpatine around

If you go with Palpy, it's cannon

(It's like this in like... 87% of Star Wars Games!)

• washington93

washington93

#11593568 - 10 years ago

yeah its canon, but its hard to tell that Leia never mentioned about Starkiller to Obi Wahn or Luke

• ledhead

ledhead

#11725048 - 10 years ago

Why does everyone need to be mentioned all the time? A lot of people complained that Anakin never mentions Asokah since she was in Clone Wars, so why should Leia have to mention Starkiller to make this game's story cannon?

• Vanguard1

Vanguard1

#11733275 - 10 years ago

Yes, TFU is a canon game. It explains at the end that the Marek Family Crest later becomes the Alliance Starbird, the symbol of the Rebel Alliance (Ep. IV-VI).