Forums > Steam Users.

How much do you buy on steam.

Posts (10)

• myheadhurts

myheadhurts

#30021998 - 10 years ago

I just want to know who much we spend on steam.

I personally have bought about 25 games on steam over. sorry but to many to list and i also use it to launch all my other games installed on my computer.

• BlackIcee

BlackIcee FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Mage of Zeal

#30021999 - 10 years ago

i bought the orange box and it didn't work

• CountinSheep

CountinSheep

#30022000 - 10 years ago

I've bought a few. I got the original Half-Life, Far Cry, and Prey, I believe. Nothing new or expensive.

• Ottawagunner

Ottawagunner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30022001 - 10 years ago

i try to get as many as possible. if its out on pc i look for it in steam

• nvrtrstCHEEZ

nvrtrstCHEEZ

#30022002 - 10 years ago

I haven't bought anything over steam to this day

• Satarus

Satarus

#30022003 - 10 years ago

This post has been deleted by a group admin.

• Remotes

Remotes

#30022004 - 10 years ago

I had bought Orange Box and that was how I initially ended up using steam.
    Well after playing through Half life 2 including both episodes. I wanted to figure out what all this Black Mesa business was so I bought off of Steam, Half Life 1.

Well it downloaded and installed. It'll get to a point where it'll show a loading screen and then quit. I checked tons of other forums and the problem has happened to many others.

Well, they said if you're using Vista to right-click and got to compatibility and change the "open program using" section to XP or 98. I did so and well. Nothing happened, another forum said keep tinkering with it and it should eventually work.

But to my dismay... Nothing.

Anyone else have any ideas?

• Hohenheim

Hohenheim

#30022005 - 10 years ago

I've got pretty much every game pertaining to Half-Life and/or Counter Strike, TF1 and 2, audiosurf, L4D, Rome:Total War, and TronRicochet.

• johnnyricoMC

johnnyricoMC

#30022006 - 10 years ago

atm I have:
    CS source, CS 1.6, HL1, L4D, Peggle Deluxe, TF2, condition zero, condition zero deleted scenes, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat Source, Deathmatch classic, Garry's mod, HL2, HL2 ep1, HL2 ep2, HL2 lost coast, HL2 deathmatch, HL:blue shift, HL:opposing force, Portal, ricochet andTeam Fortress Classic

so it's mostly VALVe games.

Post edited 2/15/09 7:54AM

• morpen2go

morpen2go

#30022007 - 9 years ago

i actually never buy anything on steam. i like having the disc. and not just the game installed on my profile