Forums > Stoners

4/20

Posts (12)

• Sargentpie15

Sargentpie15

#30232186 - 10 years ago

the most awesomeness day ever, where are you gonna be blazing? personnaly my friends basement seems nice

• _UGotGlocked

_UGotGlocked

#30232187 - 10 years ago

I'm not so worried about where I'll be blazing as I am about who I'll be blazing with. I pretty much know where I will be...anywhere there's weed. I'ma try and get smoked out the whole friggin day.

• Leus

Leus

#30232188 - 10 years ago

I will not be blazing, but you guys could all blaze a bowl for me. Get my spirit high.

• polarbearzip

polarbearzip

#30232189 - 10 years ago

In reply to Leus, #3:

Same here. I can't smoke but someone should pack a bowl in my honor.

• Sargentpie15

Sargentpie15

#30232190 - 10 years ago

haha yeah it seems like 4/18 is more likely for me to get high.. a couple of my friends are gonna get a small plane to be the highest kids in my town.

• Missing_Link

Missing_Link

#30232191 - 10 years ago

In reply to Sargentpie15, #1:

A lot of stoners I know try to explain 4.20 to filistines by telling them the entire history. What you said there was in my opinion the best description of 4.20 I've heard in a long time. It pretty much sums up all the important information there is about 4.20. Nice.

I think I'll probably be in the back room of a jazzclub getting ripped with the owner's son. The owner also owns a coffeeshop where they sell some extremely nice Brainstorm. Next time you're in the Dam, you should definitely swing by the Rokerij in the centre.

• Sargentpie15

Sargentpie15

#30232192 - 10 years ago

amsterdam? hah i havent been there since i was 8, my dad has many friends there, next time i go ill be sure to tell you :P

• DarthMike

DarthMike

#30232193 - 10 years ago

I shall be smoking in epic proportions! My friend just gotta new piece so we will be smokin all day!

• alphaLchurch

alphaLchurch

#30232194 - 10 years ago

everyone whos anyone is gunna be on the quad on my campus just smokin doobies

• Missing_Link

Missing_Link

#30232195 - 10 years ago

In reply to alphaLchurch, #9:

Does that make me nobody, then?

What a depressing thought. I think I may start to cry now.

• LightningNin

LightningNin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30232196 - 10 years ago

Unfortunately I have track on 4/20 even though we actually have the day off of school, and it is also the anniversary of the Columbine shootings, those kids needed to smoke a bowl.

• R3v0lut1on

R3v0lut1on

#30232197 - 9 years ago

Woooo! Here we almost are again!!!