Forums > Team R@NDOM

BigDaddy's Video Game Idea Thread.

Posts (34)

• BigDaddy117

BigDaddy117 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30667659 - 9 years ago

Because face it, everyone in Team R@NDOM has an idea for a video game that could make millions of dollars.

Once a year I'll even choose my favorite and put it up on the News Post.

Oh and you'll get a sponsorship :P

/@/

Edit: I changed it to year... I'm not made of money!

Post edited 12/24/09 10:34AM

• CyanLink

CyanLink

#30667660 - 9 years ago

Militants vs Hippies

Similar to Cops vs Mobsters

As a Militant you'll be able to: find exotic locations and blow them up, go to war, develop post traumatic stress disorder, lose a limb and be yelled at when you finally return to the states.

As a Hippy you'll be able to: smoke weed, make finger paints, hold up traffic in marches, start riots at colleges, not bath.
    As an added bonus, the more you don't bath the faster you can be thrown out of restaurants and the faster you get thrown out of restaurants the more Flower Power you gain from fellow hippies which can be used to make more intricate tie dye T-shirts and bead necklaces.

Post edited 9/20/09 9:51PM

• ch00path1ng4

ch00path1ng4

#30667661 - 9 years ago

Diaper Cat.

How about a prequel game to Firefly: an FPS taking place during the War from the beginning to the fateful end at the Battle of Serenity Valley?

If done under Joss' watch and VOs by Gina and Nathan and done by a Bungie or BioWare caliber studio, it would be win.

• ThatCraniumGuy

ThatCraniumGuy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30667662 - 9 years ago

How about an actual serious FPS for the Wii? How long has the technology been out? And how long has it taken for even one decent shooter to come out on it? I'm still waiting...

• GregTehBunny

GregTehBunny

#30667663 - 9 years ago

Team R@ndom assault.

you fight off the evildoers of logic, science and math using only your rainbow-crapping unicorn, which you must feed pies to keep up the rainbow stream.

oh - and you get bonus points for killing Einstein.

• brownieBLUES

brownieBLUES

#30667664 - 9 years ago

I did a journal on a game dream I had.... it was made of awesome.
    .. and rad.... can't forget the rad...

• ThatCraniumGuy

ThatCraniumGuy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30667665 - 9 years ago

In reply to brownieBLUES, #6:

LOL, WTF?????

• bexatron

bexatron

#30667666 - 9 years ago

Ever read Watership Down? It could totally be adapted to a survival/adventure game.

You're an adorable rabbit, but when your home is threatened by mankind, you have to convince your fellow bunnies to follow you out into the wide world, full of perils and predators, in search of a safe place to call home.

• Veronox

Veronox

#30667667 - 9 years ago

A game a lot like World of Warcraft, only it's first person, futuristic, and about a war in the future.

The player has a CRAPLOAD of stuff to do, and places to go. Multiple huge worlds, underground bunkers, space stations, Capital cities (I'm not talking about WoW city size, these things would be like New York City), and my favorite idea: Large cruisers above planets, in the skies, and docked on the ground. But, here's the awesome part: They can MOVE AROUND. And not "scripted" movement, either. They go wherever they want within their ability, which is all around the planet. OF course, the docked ones can't move, so players can board them. There would always be at least three ships at a city, so everyone could board at one time or another. There would be animations for them when they take off/land, and they'd be awesome. Also, players can see the ships while they are flying around (The ships are flying around, I mean).

This idea would cost a heck of a lot of money, and a lot of technology and time.

• Veronox

Veronox

#30667668 - 9 years ago

In reply to Veronox, #9:

A game a lot like World of Warcraft, only it's first person, futuristic, and about a war in the future.

The player has a CRAPLOAD of stuff to do, and places to go. Multiple huge worlds, underground bunkers, space stations, Capital cities (I'm not talking about WoW city size, these things would be like New York City), and my favorite idea: Large cruisers above planets, in the skies, and docked on the ground. But, here's the awesome part: They can MOVE AROUND. And not "scripted" movement, either. They go wherever they want within their ability, which is all around the planet. OF course, the docked ones can't move, so players can board them. There would always be at least three ships at a city, so everyone could board at one time or another. There would be animations for them when they take off/land, and they'd be awesome. Also, players can see the ships while they are flying around (The ships are flying around, I mean).

This idea would cost a heck of a lot of money, and a lot of technology and time.

Also, it would be free and wouldn't turn people into zombies, unlike WoW.

• Veronox

Veronox

#30667669 - 9 years ago

In reply to Veronox, #10:

In reply to Veronox, #9:

Also, it would be free and wouldn't turn people into zombies, unlike WoW.

I should have said "Like WoW does". That would've made more sense in my opinion.

• GregTehBunny

GregTehBunny

#30667670 - 9 years ago

In reply to Veronox, #11:

i dont think we needed an explination for that.

• SSDGFCTCT9

SSDGFCTCT9

#30667671 - 9 years ago

A R@ndom game filled with guns that shoot waffles and horned dolphins.
    Fuck yeah..................

• 360dude1

360dude1

#30667672 - 9 years ago

THIS IS THE GAME I WANT TO MAKE!

qya7uw.gif

It's called "BEST DREAM EVER" and the plot is you go to bed after having a late night snack and you wake up in your dream to find out you're on a flying sandwich and that's the whole plot. You then fly around on the sandwich in an open world environment helping planes and helicopters that have gone out of control land while feeding the passengers and helping the military battle terrorists by dropping tiny sandwich bombs on them, and while you do that you eat the sandwich too. and every copy of the game will come with a coupon for free subway for a week.

• outbreak37

outbreak37

#30667673 - 9 years ago

I dunno about ya'll but I've been DYING to play a game that totally revolves around shaving balloons. We'll call it: Helium!

• MrJacinto

MrJacinto Hey I'm Grump

#30667674 - 9 years ago

Sorry to say this Big D, but some have already been made.

The Card Game

::The Game::

• fireproof666

fireproof666

#30667675 - 9 years ago

Here is my game it is a team based game with you and up to 6 of your buddy's go to random location to kill/hunt animals.
    Be it a farm to kill sheep, go to seaworld to grab shamoo depending on where you go the rules change
    for sheep it's just shoot the sheep but for the seaworld level you have to grab shamoo and get out of their before the cops show up
    the game changes on the fly and it's up to you to beat the level on how you see fit just get the job done! .

• GregTehBunny

GregTehBunny

#30667676 - 9 years ago

In reply to fireproof666, #17:

Random Thread FTW.

• BlazingWolf

BlazingWolf FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30667677 - 9 years ago

Selling these idea's for profit I see?

• GregTehBunny

GregTehBunny

#30667678 - 9 years ago

In reply to BlazingWolf, #19:

how else should we use them?

• BigDaddy117

BigDaddy117 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30667679 - 9 years ago

In reply to BlazingWolf, #19:

SHHH, they don't know that.

• GregTehBunny

GregTehBunny

#30667680 - 9 years ago

In reply to BigDaddy117, #21:

i figured it out a long time ago.

before this thread came into existance *angel chorus*

• polarbearzip

polarbearzip

#30667681 - 9 years ago

RRoD_Demotivational_Poster_by_Raylo.jpg

• GregTehBunny

GregTehBunny

#30667682 - 9 years ago

1. Join the R@ndom side.
    2. Post in the thread
    3. Make people give you their video game ideas
    4. ...???
    5. Profit!

• ThatCraniumGuy

#30667683 - 9 years ago

In reply to GregTehBunny, #24:

Already have...just not a regular poster...