Forums > Television

Beauty and the Geek: thoughts

Posts (7)

• bb1man

bb1man

#1369029 - 14 years ago

I mean c'mon everyone thought twice when they saw the commercial, i mean if you're on this site you are a geek a beauty or somewhere in between, i mean it makes you think. That show has been getting pretty good ratings too. What are you're thoughts on it, another lame reality show, or a whole new popular franchise on the WB?

• lmf221

lmf221

#3625188 - 13 years ago

I just saw this show for the first time last night and loved it. Too bad that the only time I can see it is 2 am.

• Illusion187

Illusion187

#3626448 - 13 years ago

I think the show is done very well. At the very least it proves the point that it is trying to make. There is more to a person then initial conception, just give them an opportunity to shine.

• teamcharlie

teamcharlie

#3697512 - 13 years ago

i never knew that there were people that were actually that dumb. seriously if you can't figure out a color coded cord you need to be smacked upside the head. its a pretty funny show though. i like it.

• drizzt65

drizzt65

#3815434 - 13 years ago

CRAP!!!

another one of those crappy real life tv shows they suck so bad, it makes me so angry they still exist, big brothers the worst coz they just bring on all the strangest people and they end up winning coz all the sad losers vote 4 them

• drizzt65

drizzt65

#3815438 - 13 years ago

if u want a good show just watch top gear its the best

GO TO THAT FORUM NOW!!!

• TUNNELRAT

TUNNELRAT

#4143116 - 13 years ago

The geeks lived up to their names . They probably thought Moss on the IT crowd was cool .

sobr5z.jpg

As for the beauties, I've seen better looking women on the cosmetics counter in Debenhams. Anyone that stupid shouldn't be allowed outside on their own .