Forums > Television

Clone High

Posts (143)

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2796490 - 13 years ago

I bet that not many people know about this show, but those who do know that it is probably one of the funniest shows ever created, and also that it was cut short at only a single season of 13 episodes (each of which were pure gold) and no new episodes have been made. Thankfully you can at least buy the first and only season on DVD here in Canada, but what I and everyone else who ever saw the show would much rather have is new episodes. I have no clue why it was cancelled, but it seems to me that the people in tv have their heads up there asses because they continuously make nothing but crap shows and every time something great comes along like Family Guy or Clone High, they cancel it. At least Family Guy got 3 seasons though before being cancelled. God it pisses me off.

So, this thread is for discussion of favorite episodes and characters from the Clone High, and also a place where we can discuss the possibility of more episodes being created. With any luck, the same thing that happened to Family Guy will also happen to Clone High. With the release of the DVD here and the fact that re runs of the old episodes have been brought back on the air, I think there's hope for that. If there is enough of a demand, like there was with Family Guy, then it might be brought back, so show your support.

CLO_PR_SA_03_Hor.jpg

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2797175 - 13 years ago

Oh and also, there is an online petition going on to have the show brought back with new episodes, so if you want you can sign it here.

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2797212 - 13 years ago

And I have also just found yet another online petition with over 19000 signatures on it, so you can also sign it too. Its located here.

• rockybalboa5

rockybalboa5

#2797633 - 13 years ago

holy crap, i thought i was the only one who knew that show existed. jfk was fucking hilarious!

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2797873 - 13 years ago

My favorite JFK line:

"Hey! Some of us are trying to bang Catherine the Great here! Or should I say, Catherine the So-so."

• LooperX

LooperX

#2797936 - 13 years ago

HOLY CRAP! I loved that show. The episode with Tom Green had me in tears. That was one of MTV's few awesome shows.

• Nixorbo

Nixorbo

#2806643 - 13 years ago

Best dudes forever Abe? Best dudes forever?

• deathbyoi

deathbyoi

#2812413 - 13 years ago

"Gandhi, when life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons and make... super lemons."
    brilliant! :D

i think i'll look into getting the DVD.

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2813292 - 13 years ago

I have that quote as my MSN name. Scudworth is one of the most hilarious characters on that show.

• Bey

Bey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold wut is a hallo

#2815519 - 13 years ago

I am so going to ask for the DVD for Christmas. It was a funny show.

• Nixorbo

Nixorbo

#2819208 - 13 years ago

Man, I look like a jackass in these rainbow shorts.

• RyGuy

RyGuy

#2820696 - 13 years ago

I already got bootleg copies of all the episodes and have watched them all a ton of times. I gotta say, the episode where they all get high off raisins was fucking hilarious. Man I miss this show!

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2821707 - 13 years ago

Yea for people who can't get the DVD, just download them.

• poet_dante5

poet_dante5

#2828487 - 13 years ago

In reply to DarthDidious, #1:

Yes! I loved that show. even though it was completly wrong in terms of people and stuff.

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2828813 - 13 years ago

In reply to poet_dante5, #14:

Well how do you mean exactly? The weren't meaning to completely accurately represent those historical figures. They're just clones of them. They live in a completely different time and place then where they are originally from and they also have the shadow of their clone parents hanging over them, so you can't say things like "Gandhi would never do that in real life" because the point is that the character isn't Gandhi, its a clone of Gandhi who lives in the modern world, who is a teenager, and who also has to live up to the immense personality that was his clone father. That's quite a bit of pressure don't you think?

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2828883 - 13 years ago

Oh and just to be clear, I was just using Gandhi as an example. I'm not implying that that is what you said.

• Sgt_DeadMeat

Sgt_DeadMeat

#2830448 - 13 years ago

In reply to DarthDidious, #16:
    Ya I sure hope they bring it back... I can't really say which episode would be my favorite but they one the is really stuck in my head is the one where they are all singing the shopping spree song.
    I have also signed both petitions.

Post edited 11/19/05 10:02PM

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2830692 - 13 years ago

I think you mean the Makeover song.

• deathbyoi

deathbyoi

#2831261 - 13 years ago

HAHA yeah the makeover bit was hilarious, especially with Joan and Cleo... i love the WTF-ness of that show.

• fluffsman

fluffsman

#2885474 - 13 years ago

Makeover makeover makeover makeover make-over for you and meeeeeee!!!

this shopw is one of the most original funny shows I have ever seen, I think my favourtie thing is when Abe says:

"and you know what really hurts? this nail I just stepped on!!"

• Nixorbo

Nixorbo

#2888862 - 13 years ago

And you know what hurts the most, Joan? This nail I just stepped on. But there's a metaphorical nail in my other foot that hurts the second-most, and it's from you backstabbing me. So maybe instead of the nail metaphor, I should have used a stabbing metaphor, but it's too late for that now, isn't it?

::Entire series on cd::

Well, at least things can't get any better.
    It doesn't work that way, Gandhi.

Post edited 11/24/05 11:03PM

• WhoIsBrodie

WhoIsBrodie

#2906694 - 13 years ago

I thought I was the only one to remember this show. It was one of the funniest cartoons around...

• turkinaa

turkinaa

#2907302 - 13 years ago

i watched it, and i recently watched it again and its really good. should be on dvd sometime ever but as of now nothing.

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2908121 - 13 years ago

In reply to turkinaa, #23:

It is on DVD, but I think only here in Canada.

• turkinaa

turkinaa

#2910127 - 13 years ago

In reply to DarthDidious, #24:

then you must supply all of america .... please