Forums > Television

G4

Posts (19)

• Assassin_XXx

Assassin_XXx

#3692335 - 13 years ago

Isn't it supposed to be a gaming channel? A lot of the shows on there are irrelevent to gaming. Like how you never see any music on MTV... X-Play is the only reason I watch G4 Tech TV.

Post edited 2/13/06 9:18AM

• Trogdor827

Trogdor827

#3693463 - 13 years ago

I would get it just because they cover E3 every year

• Assassin_XXx

Assassin_XXx

#3693467 - 13 years ago

I am always watching it though.

• MrCrow

MrCrow

#3693936 - 13 years ago

i watch G4 only for X-Play,Cheat,Icons and Arena

• CptDDay

CptDDay

#3694521 - 13 years ago

I did like G4 a lot before but now other shows, especially Star Trek, are not my kind of thing. I tune in sometimes when there is nothing on. The thing I like about G4 is it is a gaming magazine you don't have to read. Just sit back and watch.

• Arcarsenal

Arcarsenal

#3699233 - 13 years ago

Yeah this channel is starting to suck. Way too much Star Trek and stupid shows like Braniac

• drdoom287

drdoom287

#3701371 - 13 years ago

I watch for X-play funny show I like the Splinter Cell Co-Op Theater 5. Bob and Steve are Lol

• jtmitchell87

jtmitchell87 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#3701950 - 13 years ago

Tech TV and Original G4 > Today's G4

Anyone want to go back in time and alter things a little?

• Assassin_XXx

Assassin_XXx

#3702384 - 13 years ago

I do! I watch G4 for two reasons. Morgan Webb's sweet ass and X-Play. x)

• evaporated

evaporated

#3708431 - 13 years ago

i <3 G4 but the manshow makes me sick and im not the my profile says

• jtmitchell87

jtmitchell87 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#3708558 - 13 years ago

The older Man Show (The one they play) is a funny show. But G4 is a gamer's/tech channel so it has no place there.

And technically you're not allowed on this site. 13 is the minimum age.

• SpartanPride

SpartanPride

#3784602 - 13 years ago

ya i love the bob and steve co-op movies...i got them on podcast so i can watch them anytime anywhere!

• tahog

tahog

#3785038 - 13 years ago

In reply to Assassin_XXx, #1:

its wierd that almost everyone hates g4 even the plp who go to there site

• Assassin_XXx

Assassin_XXx

#3797304 - 13 years ago

I don't hate G4, I just wish they would go back to the old style.

• Shadow112090

Shadow112090

#3799860 - 13 years ago

In reply to Assassin_XXx, #1:

uugh... i just watched it @ my cousin's house, (we dont have it in NY) and it made me want to kill myself. it totally misses the reasons for playing games -> the story, the characters, the GAMEPLAY for cryin' out loud! G4 thinks that a game needs to have sex, drugs, and/or violence to be good.

• zeppchick

zeppchick

#3810443 - 13 years ago

In reply to MrCrow, #4:

Same reason i watch g4, but i like judgement day as well.

• alfon

alfon

#3810479 - 13 years ago

In reply to Assassin_XXx, #14:
    ya i agree with that..old tech tv was kind of better but some of the new programs are ok but Attack of the show...sad..i liked the screen savers better

• RHTucker

RHTucker

#3813774 - 13 years ago

G4 is an ok channel. AOTS, X-Play, Cheat, Arena, Brainiac, Cinematec. Thos shows are good. The rest of teh show, especially the man show get on my nerves and should be canned frm teh network... The Action Blast morning show woudl be okay if it was only the Kaiju battles, the crappy anime is no good.

• TeaBaggins

TeaBaggins

#3825568 - 13 years ago

G4 ruined Tech TV in every way. It used to be a channel dedicated to inovations, internet counter culture, and tech tips. It was based out of San Francisco, so they had the inside scoop on silicon valley developements. Also they did not try to impress us with b-level actors and mediocre athletes that are "gamers" because they like Madden. Tech TV's celebrities were geared more towards us nerd types, like Will Right or Burnie Burns (all hail Unscrewed). Now we are left with watch a half hour of game cinematics, people playing games, or some spaz who shows tips for 6 month old games.