Forums > Television

Scarred on MTV

Posts (12)

• STFUxEmily

STFUxEmily

#6998810 - 12 years ago

That show was disgusting but addiciting.
    It was disturbing but at the same time i couldnt look away.
    I advice if you like gross, bones popping out, head splatting then watch scarred on MTV.

• Tw1st3d_1

Tw1st3d_1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Needs Coffee

#6998862 - 12 years ago

Honestly, I think it's one of the most stupid and pointless shows that MTV has ever decided to release.
    It ranks up there with My Super Sweet 16 and Yo Momma for worst tv show ideas ever.

• STFUxEmily

STFUxEmily

#6998912 - 12 years ago

It may be pointless cause you dont have a interest in people getting hurt or think its funny.
    But you deff. cant compare it to my super sweet 16 or Yo Mamma.

• Tw1st3d_1

Tw1st3d_1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Needs Coffee

#6998971 - 12 years ago

Why can't I compare them?

All three of the shows are a waste of air time and about things that people don't really give a damn about.
    If I wanted to see people breaking arms/legs or splitting their head open, I'd go spend time around one of the nearby highschools.

Post edited 4/10/07 7:17PM

• STFUxEmily

STFUxEmily

#6999120 - 12 years ago

But come on My Sweet 16 is a little different then scarred.
    It might be a waste of air time but like they have anything better to fill it up with. Like MTV gives a crap about local news or even nation wide news so they have to make a show thats stupid and pointless to entertain teens these days.

• Tw1st3d_1

#6999231 - 12 years ago

I know the shows are different, but the ideas behind them are the same.
    Basically "Let's air stupid and senseless shows that have absolutely nothing to do with out network."

And about them not having anything better to fill the time slots with: They're called MUSIC Television for a reason.
    They shouldn't be playing garbage like Cribs (forgot that show in my first post) or Real World in the first place.

MTV should be sued for false advertisement.
    Nothing about that channel is music anymore. Same goes with MTV2.

• JackassIam

JackassIam

#7001805 - 12 years ago

Who cares about people spending tens of thousands of dollars on a party? People need to stop being so god damn greedy, so what if you have a party with only a couple of friends in your basement eating chips and drinking soda while watching movies? It is more fun then can be had at any of those damn parties. As for Scarred, who gives a shit, another shitacular program made by MTV (which is failing horribly I might add).

• STFUxEmily

STFUxEmily

#7001833 - 12 years ago

Like so many other shows.
    Every show on TV is pointless along with lost and heroes.
    Like any of that crap happens in real life.
    But hey people need entertainment what can i say.

• Tw1st3d_1

#7002428 - 12 years ago

But with Lost and Heroes, there's actually a storyline.

What do you get with Scarred? A bunch of idiots thinking that they're hot shit, and then finding out the hard way that they're not. There's nothing entertaining about that.

• STFUxEmily

STFUxEmily

#7003464 - 12 years ago

well, maybe not to you.

• Tw1st3d_1

#7005745 - 12 years ago

It'll be funny for you until it happens to you or a good friend. Then you'll be mad when others say it was funny.

• STFUxEmily

STFUxEmily

#7008116 - 12 years ago

what happens to me?
    I have had some damage done to me. I still think its funny.