Forums > Television

WWE!

Posts (51)

• shersten

shersten FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 셰리

#15960741 - 6 years ago

This forum is made for anyone who enjoys World Wrestling Entertainment! (WWE) Share your favorite wrestler, least favorite wrestler, favorite promos, favorite matches, etc. WWE fans unite! smiley12.gifsmiley0.gif I want all the WWE talk. smiley13.gifsmiley11.gifsmiley9.gif

• Ikagawa

Ikagawa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15960746 - 6 years ago

roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=223631...

• Mack2390

Mack2390

#15961348 - 6 years ago

My favorite wrestler has always been the undertaker, my favorite match is shawn michaels vs bret hart iron man match for the wwe championship at wrestlemania 12 awesome match in my opinion

• shersten

shersten FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 셰리

#15961522 - 6 years ago

Undertaker is a legend and an amazing one, I agree completely. I love any match with bret hart tbh, he's awesome. My favorite wrestler is CM Punk and my favorite match is Undertaker vs. Triple H.

• Mack2390

Mack2390

#15961534 - 6 years ago

I agree cm punk is awesome with a 434 day title reign never seen a bad cm punk match and it looks like a match with brock lesnar is coming so that will be awesome

• shersten

#15961537 - 6 years ago

Ah yeah i'm super excited to see that match. I've been a "Paul Heyman Guy" For awhile now. :p

• Mack2390

Mack2390

#15961548 - 6 years ago

Same here also can't wait to see rvd return at the money in the bank ppv it will be cool to see him back in wwe

• shersten

#15961551 - 6 years ago

Oh gosh yes. MITB is happening in my hometown and i'm trying to convince my mom to let me go. It'd be amazing to see RVD's return.

• Mack2390

Mack2390

#15961556 - 6 years ago

Wow that would be cool I remember when wrestlemania 23 was in detroit which is a half hour drive from where I live just missed out going though

• shersten

#15961565 - 6 years ago

Yeah i've been to a few of the RAW shows and it's just an all around amazing time. If RAW comes around your area you should def try and go because it is so worth it.

• Mack2390

Mack2390

#15961572 - 6 years ago

That's what I've heard been keeping my eyes out for either raw or smackdown shows to go to

• JTNipp

JTNipp Mr. Trombone

#15961740 - 6 years ago

Daniel Bryan is the best wrestler on this planet. Easily my favorite wrestler. Excited for the return of RVD at MITB.

• Mack2390

Mack2390

#15961832 - 6 years ago

I like daniel bryan as well I hope he gets a run with the wwe title

• Shadez619

Shadez619 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Shadlz

#16365977 - 5 years ago

My favorite would either be Punk or Bryan, I was at the Raw when Bryan proposed to AJ and I loved it, also Smackdown is coming back soon and hopefully I can make it

• JTNipp

JTNipp Mr. Trombone

#16368090 - 5 years ago

Also a big fan of Antonio Cesaro. Not sure why he's not a huge star already. Vince likes his guys big and strong, right?

• shersten

#16373692 - 5 years ago

I am loving loving loving the Real Americans gimmick. So good. They're both amazing athletes and they deserve a push!

• rellis10

rellis10

#16373778 - 5 years ago

On the main roster, I'm a huge fan of The Shield, in particular Dean Ambrose. I really think Ambrose and Bray Wyatt are the future main event heels of WWE.

On the whole I'm a serious smark though. Just a few of my favorites are Cesaro, Langston, Bryan and Punk. And I seriously hope Sami Zayn (El Generico) gets promoted to the main roster this year.... just to hear a duelling 'YES!' and 'OLE!' chant, haha.

• shersten

#16373816 - 5 years ago

I agree! Sami deserves to be on the main roster. It'd pull my heartstrings too considering i've been watching him forever. His PWG and ROH days are gone and it makes me sad but i'm excited for his future and his success.

• Keanu

Keanu SirKVonDee

#16373830 - 5 years ago

I have a question regarding WWE's wasted talent. Where are they now? They aren't even in dark matches or in developmental.

I would honestly like to see Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, and more get their time fairly soon.

• shersten

#16373843 - 5 years ago

To be honest I think Yoshi was released. But Tyson is beginning to get back into it, and he was many possible storylines considering he's married to Nattie. He was out for awhile with a severe injury so WWE is probably a bit hesitant to just push him in there with the bigger fish y'know?

• shersten

#16373845 - 5 years ago

Oh and I really think they need to get Wade Barrett back in the ring. He's got talent, and they're wasting it on the dumb bad news barrett gimmick.

• rellis10

rellis10

#16373855 - 5 years ago

Barrett was wasted as soon as the Nexus angle finished. THAT was the time for him to really hit the main event and stay there, now he's just being so misused it's unbelievable. He was so over and was regularly being given wins over guys like Cena... now, he's back to making cheap heel jabs at the fans to try and gain heat.

• shersten

#16373861 - 5 years ago

So sad.

• Keanu

Keanu SirKVonDee

#16373885 - 5 years ago

Id say put Barrett in The Authority and when Batista comes back, have Barrett occupy his time with a fantastic rivalry. It will gain him the buzz he needs

Post edited 12/26/13 3:06PM

• Shadez619

Shadez619 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Shadlz

#16374289 - 5 years ago

Barret vs Batista would be interesting