Forums > Television

Insane Coaster Wars RT Ep Free On iTunes

Posts (8)

• BLOODSTAINHEART

BLOODSTAINHEART FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Friendly Lunatic

#16844381 - 5 years ago

The episode Tilting Terror with Rooster Teeth is currently free at the iTunes store.
    I thought I would let you all know. I tried to go into general forum, but it wasn't loading so I hope its safe to put this in television.
    Here is the link to the ep. Hopefully I placed it right.
    Link

• xLilCubbie25

xLilCubbie25 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Hoot

#16844819 - 5 years ago

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. smiley0.gif

• BLOODSTAINHEART

BLOODSTAINHEART FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Friendly Lunatic

#16844858 - 5 years ago

In reply to xLilCubbie25, #2:

Np, I'm glad to let others know of the awesome ^w^

• ChuBamPow

ChuBamPow

#16845390 - 5 years ago

Thanks so much! Downloading now! I finally found the episode on Travel Channel's website as well to stream! www.travelchannel.com/video/tilting-terror

• BLOODSTAINHEART

#16845973 - 5 years ago

In reply to ChuBamPow, #4:

Nice, good addition to the thread ;3

• wyndy

wyndy Jizanthapus

#16846917 - 5 years ago

"It felt like I went down faster than gravity" a classic Gavin quote.

• thewilkman

thewilkman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Wilkie

#16859010 - 5 years ago

Awesome thank you for sharing

• BLOODSTAINHEART

#16861680 - 5 years ago

In reply to wilktom621, #7:
    Np, I'm glad I could bring this to everyones attention.

In reply to wyndy, #6:

Lol! Yes, I love it XD