Forums > The Afterstreamers!

Cards Against the AS!

Posts (13)

• thenamesashli

thenamesashli

#32546341 - 5 years ago

Hey guys! So I’m sure as a few of you have probably seen on my personal Twitter account, I’ve been working on a little modified card game set of “Cards Against The ASâ€. (Which, originally started as a joke, but I suppose we’re here now.)

I’ve come to the idea of making this into a little weekly game that will be hosted on The Afterstreamers Twitter account (@Afterstreamers). This will mostly be similar to how the Rooster Teeth account posts a black card, and RT employees who will be on that week’s CAH Sponsor Stream respond with their white cards as a reply to the RT account. In other words, here’s how it works (What’s stated below is basically repeating what I just said, but explaining a few things, so I suggest you still read it):

The Afterstreamers Twitter account with be posting a black card at some point every Thursday, unless stated otherwise.

You all will be able to choose any one (Or two, if it’s a “Pick 2†black card) cards you like, and you will be replying to the black card tweet from our Twitter account with your card choice(s). Deadline for replying to the tweet to enter for the week will be the upcoming Sunday each week.

A winner with the funniest card(s) will be chosen each week and announced on Wednesdays, and this will be judged by a few of your fellow group admins.

So, what exactly is in it for you guys? Well, this isn’t a full out contest, so this is really for “The Lulzâ€. Although, if you are the winner for a week, you have complete bragging rights, and you will be allowed to choose the black card for the week.

A few things to note:
    This will NOT be replacing CAH hosted by Zach on Fridays.
    You are to only post ONE card, unless you are shown a Pick 2 black card.
    Replying multiple times will have you disqualified for the week.

Feel free to ask any questions below for clarification, can’t wait to get this started!

• thenamesashli

thenamesashli

#32546342 - 5 years ago

Link to white cards that will be used, and updated as time goes on: HERE
    Link to black cards that will also be updated over time: HERE

• djninja116

djninja116

#32546343 - 5 years ago

Where do we go to post more white cards?

• thenamesashli

thenamesashli

#32546344 - 5 years ago

In reply to djninja116, #3:
    You guys can just request the text or idea for a card in any place you can contact me, and I'll make it and add it ASAP.

• djninja116

djninja116

#32546345 - 5 years ago

This post has been deleted by a group admin.

• thenamesashli

thenamesashli

#32546346 - 5 years ago

• Nirika906

Nirika906

#32546347 - 5 years ago

• thenamesashli

thenamesashli

#32546348 - 5 years ago

• Icefire149

Icefire149

#32546349 - 5 years ago

• SportsNerd

SportsNerd FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32546350 - 5 years ago

• thenamesashli

thenamesashli

#32546351 - 5 years ago

In reply to kingofkrazy2, #10:

Done, also just going to start deleting request posts when I'm done with them, for convenience's sake.

• Icefire149

Icefire149

#32546352 - 5 years ago

• thenamesashli

thenamesashli

#32546353 - 5 years ago

Starting August 21st, Cards Against the AS is being placed on hiatus, until a later time.