Forums > The Afterstreamers!

I Need Some Help

Posts (1)

• SportsNerd

SportsNerd FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32626382 - 5 years ago

Hey guys, Caleb here!

I am sorry that I have not been around a lot lately, but life has been a little chaotic for me and I am trying to balance a lot of things on my plate. Now that I have got a feel for my academic schedule and the times that I am free, I will hopefully be more active in the group and being in the lovely Twitch streams and Tinychats.

As you may have known, but I stream video games occasionally on my Twitch Channel, but I have found it is very hard for me to actually stream for a decent amount of time because I feel like I am boring people and I also am a member of a Youtube channel that also has a twitch account that I will be streaming from once a week. For my personal channel, I would like to have some of the you guys, The Afterstreamers, to be on my stream talking with me and playing games and overall have a good time.

So if you would want to appear on my livestream, send me a message on RoosterTeeth or Twitter with your Skype Name and we can discuss times you are available and what games you may want to play on my stream. If you are feeling extra generous, you can follow MuGaMo Entertainment on twitch, which is my Youtube Channel's twitch page. Thank you guys for reading this and I hope you have a fantastic day! smiley0.gif