Forums > The Afterstreamers!

Afterstreamer Extra Life

Posts (3)

• Sturben

Sturben FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32643619 - 4 years ago

*This page will be updated as we receive more info about who will be streaming and what time they will be streaming*

The first Afterstreamer Extra Life 24 hour Stream(s) will be held on November 15, 2014.
    To donate go to this link.

This year's donations will go to Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. To find out more information about this children's hospital please visit their website which can be found by clicking here.

The streamers will be (in no particular order): Isaac (@_Weeto), Cordell (@ForgleWitts), Aaren (@zephhyrkiddo), Brendan (@GT_Sturben), Ricky (@KyxricXIII), Fil (@Fil_Sa_Fer), Caleb (@caleb_ragan) Grace (@geekyartchick), Jay (@jaythefae), Jacob (@Stretch787), Kris(@kristothefer), and Sunny (@IWillFail)

We will be having giveaways throughout the stream. All you have to do to be eligible to win is to donate and follow the Afterstreamers twitter account (@Afterstreamers)! (Admins will NOT be eligible to win). Prizes may include (but are not limited to) RT Sponsorships, Twitch subs of the winner's choice, Steam games, RT merch, RoosterTeeth Extra Life posters, art commission, a free month of unlimited gaming with the OnLive Games Bundle, a premium character and skin bundle to in-game shaper Eidolon Nissa from DawnGate (a MOBA game), access to the closed beta of Trove courtesy of Trion Worlds, a free month of XSplit Premium gift codes, and MORE including the mysterious and highly sought after AS Pencil! Don't know what it is? The Pencil was created in the second afterstream. It was going to be our first giveaway. Other than that, it's just a pencil, but it's a part of AS history (history is history, no matter how short it is).

We also have stretch goals! If the designated money amount next to the goal is reached, the item next to it will be released! Most of our stretch goals either humiliate or embarrass one or some admin, so don't harass them anymore than what they are doing. We're already doing so much to bring you entertainment, we don't need to be harassed for what we're doing.

$100 - Want to watch some admin stream a horror game and possibly soil themselves in fear? Reach this goal and you'll get to see just that! (No promise on the feeces though. But it's a safe bet tears will be shed.)

$150 - Ever want to know what the admins looked like when they were babies? What about some embarrassing pictures of them? Reach this goal and you'll get to see some of the admins in those pictures!

$200 - Remember all those podcasts that were never released? Wouldn't it be cool to hear some of the things said on those podcasts? Reach this goal and you'll get to hear all those funny moments that were never released!

$250 - Want to know what "Fil's weird stomach thing" is? Reach this goal and you'll find out. (I can vouch that "weird stomach thing" is the best and probably ONLY way to describe what it is.)

$300 - *Sighs* We said we'd never do it. Never did we think you'd actually want it, yet some of you do. Reach this goal, and you'll get an AS podcast not only live, but with video!

$350 - Do you know how much Brendan regrets the videos made in high school? $350 worth. Reach this goal and not only will you be able to watch them with him, but you'll get to see the regret on his face as he watches them!

$400 - Who remembers the Grace waxing story from podcast one? Probably the most remembered story on any of our podcasts. Want to watch Grace relive the horror? Reach this goal you'll get to watch her next waxing! (Her legs you weirdos. Rev it down.)

$450 - I hate Rocky Horror. I really do. And I still hate you all for making me watch it. But if you reach this, myself along with a few other admins who haven't seen it will watch it with anyone else who wants to watch it. Difference is, we'll be recording our reactions this time. RIP me.

$500 - ULTRA STRETCH GOAL
    Most admins will do something if we reach this goal. Fil pronounces his full name, Ricky wears short shorts, I throw a fedora in the fire and watch it burn, Chris eats hot peppers, Jordan stops talking backwards, Grace eats vegimite and possibly MORE! (Please reach this goal so Jordan stops talking backwards. PLEASE HELP MAKE IT STOP.)

$600 - Have you ever wanted to know what an AS movie poster would look like? Reach this goal and find out. (Click here to see a little snippet of what's to come!)

$600+ - Nothing planned yet, but don't let that deter you from donating more! If we get past $500 we'll try to make more stretch goals!

The streaming will begin at 8 A.M. CST on November 15 and conclude at 8 A.M. CST the following day. Streaming time and people are as follows:

8:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M. CST: Cordell (@ForgleWitts)

10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. CST: Brendan (@GT_Sturben)

12:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M. CST: Aaren (@zephhyrkiddo)

2:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. CST: Ricky (@KyxricXIII) **Subject to change**

4:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M. CST: Fil (@Fil_Sa_Fer)

6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. CST: Isaac (@_Weeto)

8:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. CST: Jacob (@Stretch787)

10:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M. CST: Kris (@kristothefer)

12:00 A.M. - 2:00 A.M. CST: Grace (@geekyartchick)

2:00 A.M. - 4:00 A.M. CST: Caleb (@caleb_ragan)

4:00 A.M. - 6:00 A.M. CST: Jay (@jaythefae)

6:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M. CST: Sunny (@IWillFail)

Post edited 11/15/14 11:34AM

• SportsNerd

SportsNerd FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32643620 - 4 years ago

I would be interested in streaming

• Jake_M

Jake_M FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32643621 - 4 years ago

Total Destruction