Forums > The Afterstreamers!

8 - bit Salute (2015)

Posts (5)

• Sturben

Sturben FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32753756 - 4 years ago

Hey everyone! If you missed the forum post about future charity streams click here. The next charity stream starts on April 11 at 8 AM CST. To donate either go to fundraise.operationsupplydrop.org/afterstreamers or click here!
    If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them either here, messaging me (Brendan/Sturben) on here, tweet it at me (@GT_Sturben), or if you'd rather not have me know who's asking it you can ask me anonymously on tumblr. Thank you for taking your time to read this and have a wonderful day!

We'll be having giveaways again for this charity event! This time we'll be giving away a digital copy of Gears of War (courtesy of Ashli), an RT poster and a RT shirt (both courtesy of Jenna), two steam cards (both courtesy of Fil), Steam codes for Borderlands 2, Super Meat Boy, and Saints Row IV (all courtesy of Danny), a Toon Link Amiibo (courtesy of Caleb), and a DVD of Brendan's old YouTube Channel content (the things that are now blocked in the US). We'll be giving these things away on Twitter (@Afterstreamers) during the event. Anyone who donates prior to the actual giveaway is entered to win. You may only win once and admins will not be eligible to win. If any one else would like to contribute something to giveaway please contact Brendan (@GT_Sturben or Sturben on the RT site).

***UPDATE: WINNERS OF PRIZES***

RT T-shirt - @NotNameBrand
    Toon Link - @Stretch787
    Steam Card (1) - @_Weeto
    Borderlands 2 - @Hoveroad
    GoW/2 Day Gold Trial - @LacieDayParade
    Saint’s Row IV - @jakejike
    Steam Card (1) - @crashkar
    Brendan’s DVD - @jaythefae
    Super Meat Boy - @MattFukinBailey
    RT Poster - @caleb_ragan
    Humble Bundle- @JakeOAT

***end update***

Stretch goals! We will NOT be having any this time around since we apparently suck at them (as you may have noticed). This time, admin hosts (or any other host who wishes) will be doing "challenges." These will be whatever the host wants them to be. Normally they will be some sort of punishment if they mess something up. The more you donate, the more motivation they have to increase the intensity of said challenges.

8-bit Salute 2015 Schedule

Saturday April 11

8-9:59AM: Kick off - Ricky (@KyxrixXIII)

10-11:59AM: Cas Kachkar (@crashkar)

12-1:59PM: Live Video Podcast (with Fil, Sunny, Brendan, Danny, Jordan, Grace, Emily and maybe more!) - Hosted by Fil (@Fil_Sa_Fer)

2-3:59PM: Omar (@notnamebrand) & Beau Mills (@BeauMills0129)

4-5:59PM: Movie time - Rocky Horror - Hosted by Fil (@Fil_Sa_Fer)

6-7:59PM: Grαcε Lαυrεη (@geekyartchick)

8-9:59PM: Heist on 360 - Fil (@Fil_Sa_Fer)

10-11:59PM: Jacob (@Stretch787)

Sunday April 12

12-1:59AM: Kristophor (@kristothefer)

2-3:59AM: Derrian (@Djninja116)

4-5:59AM: Michaela Knipp (@BlondeSpud)

6-7:59AM: Wrap up - Caleb Ragan (@caleb_ragan)

Post edited 4/16/15 12:26PM

• Crohnsplosion

Crohnsplosion FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32753757 - 4 years ago

I can stream on sunday if you'd like I have a variety of games and a cap card for most systems

• Sturben

Sturben FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32753758 - 4 years ago

In reply to Cronsplosion, #2:

Are you ok with the 6 - 8 AM CST on Sunday then?

• tom200x

tom200x

#32753759 - 4 years ago

If you need a back up I can help. :)

• SportsNerd

SportsNerd FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32753760 - 4 years ago

I would like to be a part of this stream event.