Forums > The Angels

100+ Member Special Surprise

Posts (18)

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32272150 - 5 years ago

First off I want to say THANK YOU to everyone. Without you we would not be at this point and look at how awesome of a group we have! The group was first started as a little question asked during a panel, watched at home during RTX, and now look at where it has gone. The best part is that it will only go so much further. More game nights, more YouTube content, more achievements unlocked (in game and real life), plus all the ideas in my secret notebook coming to life. For example...

To LIVE STREAM a GAME NIGHT with you. Everyone. A free game that ANYONE can play. That is my wish and dream to do after hitting the 100 mark (not to mention blowing WAY past it and yes I know I am shouting. I might be excited)

So here it is both ladies and gents. Cards Against Humanity

For anyone who has not played it, it is a game that is not very politically correct so prepare to be offended if you are easily offended. Otherwise it is funny as H E double hockey sticks. ;) I will be starting a poll in the next days for the times best for people on Thursday Sept 5th. Lets make this the best turn out EVER!!

Post edited 8/26/13 8:12AM

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32272151 - 5 years ago

:D This is awesome I'm so excited! Congratulations on 100+ Members!

• Jillers

Jillers

#32272152 - 5 years ago

Congrats! Can't wait for some CaH!

Also for people who use google+, if you want to introduce it to your friends, there's a Hangouts Against Humanity app you can add right into your g+ hangouts.

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32272153 - 5 years ago

Here you go! The poll for Thursday September 5th. Please remember these would be START times and the event would run for about 2-3 hours depending on turn out.

If there is enough interest I am looking at opening up Friday September 6th as well. Remember this will be LIVE streamed through Twitch TV. So even if you would be unable to play you would be able to join in and watch through your consoles or watch on a later date on our YouTube channel.

• Lunakat504

Lunakat504

#32272154 - 5 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #4:

agghhh i have class during all of these times lol. i hope friday gets opened up because i would love to play!

• ChickTastic

#32272155 - 5 years ago

In reply to Lunakat504, #5:

This is the type of thing I need to know! I know school is starting so this was something I was concerned about. Please don't be afraid to tell me :) This night is for the members!!

• Jillers

Jillers

#32272156 - 5 years ago

I voted for 8pm CST, but honestly any time works for me, and I'm about 90% positive I can be around for Friday if you need/want to open it up for Friday as well =)

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32272157 - 5 years ago

I vote for 8 CST. That time period seems to be working for me so far :)

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#32272158 - 5 years ago

I've never played CAH, I'm excited to learn!

• PinksTheWord

PinksTheWord

#32272159 - 5 years ago

Here's a link by BlameSocietyFilms on Youtube, they play CAH, and it is funny stuff. It'll also give you a feel for the game. Warning, I rate this MA for language and sexual suggestions. Just saying. www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTm39yqsSH0&featu...

• ChickTastic

#32272160 - 5 years ago

Is everyone else excited as we are for Thursday?!

Here are the details!!

- We will be starting at 8pm CST

- To play CAH you go to THIS WEBSITE and pick a username and then hit set. This is a free site and a FREE game!

- We will be live streaming on AH Angels TV so make sure that you tune in to here as well!

- Once we start I will explain how the game is played for anyone who hasn't played before and how the Game Night will go

I can't wait to see you all there and don't forget to tell everyone about this! Copy and share on your journals, retweet our tweets coming up and also share our status on Facebook. The more people that can make it, I think the more fun it can be!

***Pink did make a good point, this game is rated on the mature side and is NOT work friendly. If you are under 18 (for US laws) I am asking you to consider this before joining.***

Post edited 9/03/13 10:57PM

• Margaery

Margaery

#32272161 - 5 years ago

Got here through the Ladies of RT group and I love CAH (I've only played it once but I've watched some live streams and it's super fun) so I hope I can join you guys <3

• Jillers

Jillers

#32272162 - 5 years ago

In reply to Margaery, #12:

Welcome! I'm not sure how things are going to be run tomorrow (it's sort of all being figured out now) but the more the merrier I say! (and if you can't get in on a game, I hope you drop by the live stream and chat!)

• Margaery

Margaery

#32272163 - 5 years ago

In reply to Jillers, #13:

Thank you <3 I'll post my intro soon. Hahaha I was waiting for an event I could hop on to say hi.

Yes! I'll definitely join the live stream and chat, and hopefully I can get in on a game too!

• RogueGhost

#32272164 - 5 years ago

That was definitely one of my favorite game nights! I really hope we can do that again soon.

• Jillers

Jillers

#32272165 - 5 years ago

That was a ton of fun, thanks everyone for coming and watching! Hopefully we'll be doing more livestreams in the future!

• ChickTastic

#32272166 - 5 years ago

Last night was a lot of fun everyone!! There is a chance we offended someone, made someone laugh so hard they wet their underpants, or even the chance of pregnancy.

Thank you to all who joined and I can only look forward to what we might have in store for 200 members!! No matter what I think another CAH night might in order.

• Lunakat504

Lunakat504

#32272167 - 5 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #6:

Turns out i had off for school that week but yes school is very unfortunate but hopefully my schedule works now!