Forums > The Angels

Girls "Play" Suggestions

Posts (8)

• Jillers

Jillers

#32294551 - 5 years ago

Hey all - so this is kind of a corollary/compliment to our suggestion thread, just a bit more specific.
    So, I do a series called Girls "Play" - you may have seen one of the three episodes we have up now. New ones are released every Friday at the AH Angels youtube channel (check it out if you haven't!).
    So, I play games made for girls - or rather, what the internet thinks girls want to play. Shopping games, dress up games, cooking games, etc...
    I just wanted to open up a forum for you - if you come across a game that is clearly made with girls in mind and want me to play it, please feel free to put a link up here, and I'll check it out!

Exp0mVW.gif

• centurionmac

centurionmac FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32294552 - 5 years ago

I would say Cooking Mama, but that game is actually pretty legit. "It's okay, mama will help you!"

I suggest a "game" that was sent to me by someone I should seriously consider calling a friend called "Bride Dress-Up". It is EXACTLY as your imagination will allow it to be, only a bit creepier because the brides begin by staring into the camera in their underwear and a veil. You know, like they do in the movies.

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32294553 - 5 years ago

Pom get's Wi-fi
    this is a pink fluffy game that's all about a dog getting wi-fi.

• Lunakat504

Lunakat504

#32294554 - 5 years ago

www.girlsgogames.com/game/cute_music_school.html#ref=game-thumb

You help this girl out with singing stuff and do all sorts of interesting mini games and you make your character

Highly recommend it

• samurairose

samurairose FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32294555 - 5 years ago

I know it's alittle outdated now but I haven't played Slenderman... I'd like to see someone play that. Or atleast I could record myself doing it. Haha

• samurairose

samurairose FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32294556 - 5 years ago

Would Sims be considered a girl game?

• Jillers

Jillers

#32294557 - 5 years ago

In reply to Lunakat504, #4:
    In reply to roguewing10, #3:
    In reply to CenturionMAC, #2:

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out!

In reply to samurairose, #5:

Hmmm I think it would be hilarious to see @Chicktastic tackle Slenderman! (awesome suggestion btw! We also have a thread over here for general suggestions if you think of anything else =) )
    Or yeah, if you wanted to do Slenderman, that'd be awesome too =D

Also, as for The Sims... Hmmm... that's a tough one. I don't think it's marketed specifically for girls, the way a Barbie game (for example) is, but, IIRC, its biggest player-base is women. So maybe not a Girls "Play" but maybe I (or some other Angels) can do something else with it..

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32294558 - 5 years ago

In reply to Jillers, #7:

I think the sims would be amusing. Maybe you can make as many of the Angels as the game allows then set it on complete free will and see how fast the house is destroyed XD