Forums > The Angels

Need help on a game/achievement?

Posts (14)

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32209667 - 6 years ago

Opening this thread for anyone looking for help on a certain game or unlocking that stubborn achievement. If it is that you need someone to jump in game with you to play co-op or just need someone to give you that extra hint you need. Let us know!!

**PLEASE be mindful of others playing the game as well who do not want endings spoiled. If you might be giving away spoilers, use the spoiler feature in your post***

• MichelleChalm

MichelleChalm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32209668 - 6 years ago

I am way too excited about this thread.

If anyone wants to tear through the Portal 2 co-op achievements I would love you forever smiley12.gif

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32209669 - 6 years ago

In reply to shellyburge1, #2:

I can help you there :)

• Jillers

Jillers

#32209670 - 6 years ago

In reply to shellyburge1, #2:

If you still want help/need help I am totally down for Portal 2 Co-Op - I've never had a chance to play the co-op!

• MichelleChalm

MichelleChalm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32209671 - 6 years ago

In reply to Jillers, #4:

In reply to roguewing10, #3:

Woot woot to both of you!
    When I'm back from my vacation this week we should give it a go smiley9.gif

• MichelleChalm

#32209672 - 6 years ago

So roguewing10 and I just played a lovely round of Portal 2 co-op, though I still need to hug more people!
    HUG MEEEEEE I WANT ACHIEVEMENTS.

• Lunakat504

Lunakat504

#32209673 - 6 years ago

In reply to shellyburge1, #6:
    Xbox or Pc~

• Jillers

Jillers

#32209674 - 6 years ago

In reply to shellyburge1, #6:

Whenever you catch me on Xbox, just send me an invite. I need those achievables too!

• MichelleChalm

#32209675 - 6 years ago

In reply to Lunakat504, #7:

Xbox.

In reply to Jillers, #8:

Awesome!!! :)

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32209676 - 5 years ago

Anyone else playing Payday2? We are currently playing and trying to get the achievements. Some nights we can always use a 3rd or 4th player!!

• spoonyjuno

spoonyjuno FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32209677 - 5 years ago

...okay, I'll bite. Um, looking for someone brave enough to co-op Dead Space 3 on Xbox with me.

GT: SpoonyAzulpunkt

• Jillers

Jillers

#32209678 - 5 years ago

In reply to JunoDagger, #11:

@Chicktastic might be able to help you smiley8.gif

• ChickTastic

#32209679 - 5 years ago

In reply to JunoDagger, #11:

Oh my goodness. You say "brave enough", are you looking for someone who doesn't freak out when creepy things sneak up on you? LOL

• Evalelfgrl

Evalelfgrl

#32209680 - 5 years ago

I need some help on halo achievements Halo 4 spartan ops would be nice !)