Forums > The Angels

AHA Youtube Channel

Posts (24)

• tara

tara

#32215508 - 6 years ago

I have a question. Are we going to start making stuff regularly as a group for the AHA Youtube channel? If we are, which I hope for, are we going to have a schedule, or at least a few types of videos that come out every week?

I am thinking we'll probably end up with a set group of regulars, people who upload something every week, every other week. I thought it would be really cool if all the regulars took a nice picture of themselves and someone with photoshop skills could mash all the pictures together in like a line and we could have a nice banner photo for the youtube page.

We could also have everyone involved say their name really quick and say some tag line or something, I could edit that up into a welcome video for the channel. (You can change the layout of the new youtube pages so the first page you go to when you go to the channel, has a main welcome video.)

Also what is the url/username for the channel. Like youtube.com/_______________? (for example mine is youtube.com/tuliptishuebox instead of all the numbers and letters)

• MichelleChalm

MichelleChalm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32215509 - 6 years ago

In reply to tara, #1:

Hey Tara,

To answer your first set of questions: Yes. Very soon we will be posting on this group with an update on how all of that is going to be happening. But for now, the short answer is yes we are going to start making stuff as a group, there will be a schedule of release dates, as well as a list of content we are intending to put out that will come along with the group update. :)

That's a great idea for the banner! Once we know everyone who will be uploading with us (since some people are still looking into recording devices and the like) that will be a great thing for us to have! Same thing goes with the welcome video, though that too will have to wait until we know who exactly is going to be uploading as well.

Right now the url/username is a mash of numbers and letters. We are just deciding what name to go with (since we can only change it once smiley4.gif )

• tara

tara

#32215510 - 6 years ago

Alright. That all sounds great. I am excited to get started with this :D

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32215511 - 6 years ago

So our official YouTube channel link is www.youtube.com/user/theahangels

As Michelle said we will be posting very soon much more information on schedules and our recording plans!

• tara

tara

#32215512 - 6 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #4:
    You can cut the '/user' out of that link; the link www.youtube.com/theahangels works.

• kriss

kriss FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Community Manager

#32215513 - 6 years ago

I am so in this. Let's rock this, ladies!

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32215514 - 6 years ago

In reply to tara, #5:

Awesome!! Thank you! Turns out that is a bad habit I have :)

• Jillers

Jillers

#32215515 - 6 years ago

Love the 2 videos so far, can't wait to see more!

• ChickTastic

#32215516 - 6 years ago

In reply to Jillers, #8:

Thank you!! Michelle has been hard at work and she has more in the wings. I have one that I desperately need to edit (my day job needs to stop getting in the way :( ) so the content is starting to roll out. Also I know Michelle has mentioned before about news coming up and it should be coming here in the next couple days about how we will be expanding too. Its coming ladies, it really is. Please bear with us during the construction phase and we couldn't have got this far without your support.

• Jillers

Jillers

#32215517 - 6 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #9:

Awesome, can't wait - hopefully I can help contribute in some way shape or form smiley1.gif

• ChickTastic

#32215518 - 6 years ago

Achievement Hunter Angels is currently looking to coordinate with many different talents to contribute the team. Since not everything that we will be looking for is strictly based in recording game footage, this opens the door for all kinds of talents. Yet in order to go about this so we need to know what you are interested in contributing to the team, besides your time and commitment.

To do this we have come up with different roles:

Angel Recorder - This is someone who records content for the AHA channel. Be that regular scheduled content or is part of the content on the channel

Angel Editor - This is someone who assists in editing the content that is to be published on the AHA YouTube channel.

Angel Admin - This is someone who helps behind the scenes to schedule Game Nights, represent the group on the forums, update the Twitter account, run the YouTube account, e.t.c.

Angel Creator - This is someone who works behind the scenes creating original images, animations, or scripts for different AHA projects.

If at this time you don't see yourself falling into any of these roles that is OK. You have one of the biggest roles of them all. Angel Supporter. This means that without you, we don't exist! Help us spread the word via Twitter, Rooster Teeth and YouTube. Also we want your feedback, love, and of course cake! Remember in the future there might be a project or a role that opens up that might be just right for you.

If interested please contact us at Achievementhunterangels@gmail.com

Post edited 7/31/13 12:32PM

• ChickTastic

#32215519 - 6 years ago

***It will be a requirement before taking on one of these roles to have played with one or both of the Admins.***

• ChickTastic

#32215520 - 5 years ago

A new series has been launched today called "Jill Tries" and our first episode is up! Go check it out and let us know what you think! It features our own @Jillers

Jill Tries Hairmione's Perfect Hair Date

• ChickTastic

#32215521 - 5 years ago

So this week we released 2 new videos.

@shellyburge1 released a clip of someone who decided to sing to her on XBL - How old are you?

@Jillers series Girls "Play" - Dart of Love

Make sure to check back on Monday, we will be releasing a new series!

Hope you enjoy!

Post edited 8/30/13 8:35AM

• MichelleChalm

MichelleChalm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32215522 - 5 years ago

Finally a new episode of I Haven't Played

Which will be returning to it's regularly scheduled Tuesdays on September 10th.

• Jillers

Jillers

#32215523 - 5 years ago

A new episode of my series is up! Be sure to check out Girls "Play" Shopaholic: Hollywood, Watch me try to find the perfect outfit for my night on the town. Also, watch my slow descent into insanity.

• Jillers

Jillers

#32215524 - 5 years ago

Girls "Play" Cute Hamster Date is now live. I'm not going to lie. I cracked.

• PinksTheWord

PinksTheWord

#32215525 - 5 years ago

Still no videos of community Let's Plays?.. *sad face*

Don't get me wrong, you guys have some funny videos of yourselves. But I thought this was going to be more of a community thing.

It's been over a month since I subscribed to the YouTube channel, and all I've seen are solo vids of admins.

Editing problems? Lost footage?.. Any update?

• Jillers

Jillers

#32215526 - 5 years ago

In reply to PinksTheWord, #18:

We're working on getting some of the community videos finished and uploaded. Thanks for being so patient with us, while we try and figure out the best way to get files to each other, and work on editing these videos in our spare time, while building up enough of a backlog that we can release them on a regular schedule (we like being regular around here. Ha! poop joke! Timeless...)
    I promise you that we intend to have community LPs up in the near future, as we work on expanding our group, and having more regularly scheduled game nights as well.

Again, thanks for being patient with us!

• ChickTastic

#32215527 - 5 years ago

In reply to PinksTheWord, #18:

I appreciate you following us on YouTube and the feedback on our videos!

I just reviewed @Jillers work on her edit of the Noah's Ark LP footage and it is great! So I can tell you that should be coming out in the next week finally. We have been wanting to release our game night footage but like she had said the file footage issues have been our biggest hurdle. As time has gone on we have started to work out the kinks. Thank you for all the great support we have and thank you so much for sticking by us.

Also at any point in time if anyone has any footage they would like to share, has any desire to record or start a series please feel free to contact us! If you would like to start recording achievement guides for Community Hunter and need help we have resources here to help too. I know I have seen a few mentions of where Caleb would LOVE to see more ladies getting involved in that side of the community as well.

What we are trying to build is a community of ladies that can come together, play video games in an environment that is safe but also encourages the ability to record and post your work on YouTube. To do this we need to continue with our game nights, create events for the community, as well as create content to gain visibility for ourselves.

Like I said though thank you again for being here! And I still stand by that we can milk anything. ;)

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32215528 - 5 years ago

Be sure to check out Kariann's first attempts at Assassin's Creed 3 in this week's I Haven't Played!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32215529 - 5 years ago

We are pleased to announce that we have released the first installment in our new series: AHA! Game Night. Go check it out!

No animals were milked harmed in the making of this video.

Post edited 10/04/13 12:39PM

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32215530 - 5 years ago

Michelle is back and taking on GTA V in this week's I Haven't Played!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32215531 - 5 years ago

Another video for y'all! Watch Kariann in this week's Let's Scare Dead Space 3 Part 6!