Forums > The Angels

Game Night

Posts (119)

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192244 - 6 years ago

So going to plan our first game night.

What night works best? This would be planned for a night during Central Standard Time.

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192245 - 6 years ago

So if we were to do a game night lets say next Thursday or Saturday night, how many would be able to make it? We would play Minecraft....

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32192247 - 6 years ago

Saturday nights and any time Sunday are best for me. I only have access to the 360 on the weekends for the next 3ish months. Also need to purchase my capture device.

• ChickTastic

#32192248 - 6 years ago

OK we have a tie! So what we can do is rotate. :) One gaming night would be a Thursday and the next could be a Saturday.

• ChickTastic

#32192250 - 6 years ago

Ok next Thursday, 7/25 is our first gaming night!! Minecraft is the game and the time is TBD. What works for most people??

• Jillers

Jillers

#32192251 - 6 years ago

Will Game Night always be Thursdays? I would love to make this one, but I'm seeing Shakespeare in the Park that night, so hopefully next time =)

• ChickTastic

#32192252 - 6 years ago

In reply to Jillers, #8:

No it will not always be this night. Next gaming night will most likely be a Saturday night since it was a tie a couple days ago.

• ChickTastic

#32192253 - 6 years ago

Ok, so Michelle (Chompers) and I will be on starting at 8:00pm CST to catch those who wanted to start at 7 and then those who wanted to start a bit later can jump on a bit later. We will run until 11pm CST.

Please make sure that before Thursday you send us a friend request on XBL so we can invite you to the game and party.

Can't wait to see you there!

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192254 - 6 years ago

Is anyone allowed to join? And if so is recording required?

• ChickTastic

#32192255 - 6 years ago

Yes female who has shared their gamertag is able to join. (any special expectations please PM me)

Recording is NOT required, though I will be recording and so will Michelle (Chompers).

Much fun is planned!!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32192256 - 6 years ago

We're on and playing right now, ladies! Come join in!

• ChickTastic

#32192257 - 6 years ago

So tonight was a blast! Thank you to those who joined! smiley12.gif

Keep your eyes open for our next game night if you missed tonight. I should be a Saturday this time for those who can't make Thursday nights. Date is to be determined as of right now.

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#32192258 - 6 years ago

Okay, what was the name of the Things to Do In...I can not for the life of me remember!

• MichelleChalm

MichelleChalm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192259 - 6 years ago

In reply to K1W1KC, #15:

Prick Hop! smiley8.gif

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192260 - 6 years ago

If anyone is interested, over the summer I've managed to recreate a number of the Achievement Hunter Minecraft Let's Plays in PC Minecraft. These are the completed ones so far:

Lets Plays:
    Last Man Standing, Alter of Pimps, Capture the Tower, Mounted Combat, The Walls, Wool Gathering, Clouds, Dig Down, No Petting Zoo, Thunder Dome, Shopping List

Things To Do:
    Warlords, Rain of Fire, Felix Baumgartner, Kerplunk, Firing Range/Reverse Firing Range, Connect 4, Joust, Spleef, Hot Foot/Hoof series

Everything has been built to accommodate 4 players and I'm updating the map with more games as I can. If you wish to use the map for a game night I'd be happy to either send it to you or open it.

• ChickTastic

#32192261 - 6 years ago

In reply to roguewing10, #17:

Oh my goodness! I am always impressed when people can recreate all the same things the guys do. That is awesome and thank you for the volunteer. For the next game night if we need an extra server and you are on with us I might just take you up on that offer.

• RogueGhost

#32192262 - 6 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #18:

Brilliant! Who I made the games for have since become bored with Minecraft so so far it's been a lot of work for nothing. However it is on the computer version of Minecraft so that might be problematic?

• Jillers

Jillers

#32192263 - 6 years ago

In reply to roguewing10, #17:

That sounds fantastic! I'm game =) I'm pretty sure there are a few of us - myself included - that have the PC version of Minecraft. At any rate I think it's a great community building thing to do

Also, I'm TheJillers on Minecraft if you need to know that, which I think you do smiley0.gif

• RogueGhost

#32192264 - 6 years ago

In reply to Jillers, #20:
    I think the only thing you need is my IP address and the network name for logmein hamachi since that's what i use to run my servers.

• Jillers

Jillers

#32192265 - 6 years ago

In reply to roguewing10, #21:

Hmm - I guess it depends on how it's set up - I know one guy who hosts Minecraft games for my gaming group needed our addresses to put us on some sort of whitelist or something. Could be his personal set up. *shrugs*

• RogueGhost

#32192266 - 6 years ago

In reply to Jillers, #22:
    Ah, right! Didn't think about the whitelist since I haven't needed to use it before. I probably should though :)

• xXreatorXx

xXreatorXx

#32192267 - 6 years ago

if anyone would be intrested i can try to host a teamspeak server for the day

• ChickTastic

#32192268 - 6 years ago

Looking to get a headcount for Sunday 8/11 - Playing PC/Mac version of Minecraft

• Jillers

Jillers

#32192269 - 6 years ago

Theoretically I can - but I'm doing GISHWHES and literally have no idea what that will involve. But if I'm home, I'll be there.

...yet again, why did I schedule all my social stuff for August in the same 2 week period?

• ChickTastic

#32192270 - 6 years ago

In reply to Jillers, #26:

Because August is the last month before school so all the awesome stuff happens then! hehehe its ok, there will be other nights coming up too. :)