Forums > The Angels

Game Night

Posts (119)

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192321 - 5 years ago

OK ladies, this Thursday it is LADIES NIGHT!!

Xbox Minecraft won out. Thursday 19th 8:00pm CST

Just send me or message on here if you are playing. If you haven't played with me on the Xbox before if you can just let me know your gamertag so I can send you a game request that would be great!

Start thinking about water and sand, ladies. What would do with a lot of it. Would you kill to get rid of it?

Gents don't you worry this might be ladies night but there is a game night with your name on it right around the corner and it is YOUR pick! What do you want to play with us? smiley8.gif

Post edited 9/17/13 1:04PM

• Jillers

Jillers

#32192322 - 5 years ago

Don't forget Game Night is tonight! We're gonna' be mining and crafting all night long! (Or, well, until someone wins).

• Jillers

Jillers

#32192323 - 5 years ago

Hey guys! Just wanted to say thanks for everyone that came out, and putting up with the technical difficulties! It was a LOT of fun once we got it up and running =)
    Hope you all come out for the next one!

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192324 - 5 years ago

Hello again! So looking to do a Everyone Welcome Game Night this Thursday September 26th at 8pm but the question would be what would you like to play?

Poll closes Thursday 8am CST

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192325 - 5 years ago

Call of duty :D

• Jillers

Jillers

#32192326 - 5 years ago

In reply to roguewing10, #82:

Haha - Doody.

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32192327 - 5 years ago

I'm voting for write-in just so I can see the poll results. So...disregard one vote for that category.

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192328 - 5 years ago

Actually voted in the poll now XD; Tune in next time on Rogue Learns How the Site Works

• ChickTastic

#32192329 - 5 years ago

Just to give everyone who hasn't joined in on one of our game nights yet an idea of how we "game". We are a bunch of fools. If you have never played multiplayer before or aren't that good, IT IS OK!! We game to have fun with each other. We don't compete to see who is the best or who ranks the highest. Even in the Halo or COD type of games.

If you have never played these types of games online and have always wanted to, this is your chance. Give it a try. I like to create a room where it is ok to be good at games are but if you aren't the best (Have you seen me play Dead Space?? I means seriously?!) its ok too! We have a few ladies who have joined for the first time and now come back for more.

I also have no tolerance for meanies. That is not what AH Angels are here for. So really I do mean it, come and please have fun with a group of ladies and sometimes gents who are here to have the same type of fun you are looking to have fun doing to. No reason to be nervous. ;)

• greyjoy

greyjoy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192330 - 5 years ago

Payday.
    do it.
    do it.

• Jillers

Jillers

#32192331 - 5 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #86:

I just want to reiterate Chick's points: It doesn't matter to us how much experience you do or don't have in a game, the point (for us) is to make sure you all have a great time! So if you have any of the games we play on a game night, and are hesitant because you don't know the controls that well, or you're bad at it, or are afraid you're going to be embarrassed, please don't be!

Also! If we do Payday 2 (as that's in the lead right now), and anyone wants to go in a little early, or has some time Wednesday, that hasn't played before and wants to get a hang of the ropes first (and I will reiterate that this is completely unnecessary!) then you can message me on XBLA (TheCCaterjillar) or send me a message here, and I'll host a few missions for you!

• ChickTastic

#32192332 - 5 years ago

All right everyone!! PAYDAY 2 won in a landslide!!!

So tonight at 8pm CSTwe will being playing PAYDAY 2, so if you would like to play let either myself or @jillers know.

Make that sure you have never played a game night with us that you send us your gamer tag so that we can add you. There should be no limit to how many we can play with tonight like there was last week with Minecraft. (Sorry for the technical issues last week!!)

We can't wait to see you there!

• Jillers

Jillers

#32192333 - 5 years ago

In reply to Jillers, #88:

(TheCCaterjillar)

TheCaterjillar

Not 2 C's. 1. 1 C.

See you guys tonight!

Post edited 9/26/13 1:50PM

• OrigToe

OrigToe

#32192334 - 5 years ago

In reply to roguewing10, #82:

Halo4

• CitrusKnight

CitrusKnight

#32192335 - 5 years ago

I know most people have 360's, but would it be possible to set up a game night some day for the PS3? Even if it's just a few people, I would love to be able to participate.

• Jillers

Jillers

#32192336 - 5 years ago

In reply to CitrusKnight, #92:

Heyyy sorry we didn't reply sooner.
    So, we would love to host PS3 Game Nights, unfortunately it's just not possible right now since only one of the admins has a PS3 and she doesn't have any games to host for you guys. We hope in the future we'll be able to.
    But I hope that that doesn't stop you guys from getting together and having your own game nights! Feel free to make a post here to organize one!

• ChickTastic

#32192337 - 5 years ago

Ok it is time again for our XBox Minecraft Game Night!!

This time pick up your maps and be ready to scout out your destiny.

At 8pm CST TOMORROW night October 3rd myself and another Angel will be hosting up to two "servers" to allow an awesome amount of fun to happen! The best part of this weeks game night is there is a prize at the end of this rainbow!!! The winner of this weeks Minecraft Game Night will have a 25.00 donation made to our Extra Life team made in their name, a .gif made of your win, and a special post of your win/donation.

So if you are interested, please let us know our normal ways by posting here, sending me a message, or an Xbox message to ChicktasticGRR before 8pm CST. Please make sure to include your gamer tag if you have never joined in a game night before.

Hope to see you there! smiley12.gif

Post edited 10/02/13 5:27PM

• RogueGhost

#32192338 - 5 years ago

I will be there :)

• RogueGhost

#32192339 - 5 years ago

oh wait no, nevermind, I can't :/ my gold is out. FUDGE

• ChickTastic

#32192340 - 5 years ago

In reply to roguewing10, #96:

OH NO and free gold weekend doesn't start until Friday!!! :(

I can look if I have a 24hr pass in one of my games I never used....

• ChickTastic

#32192341 - 5 years ago

In reply to CitrusKnight, #92:

What games would you like to play as a game night? I could always go out and rent them :)

• PinksTheWord

PinksTheWord

#32192342 - 5 years ago

A night of AC3 multiplayer. Murdering your friends, what could bring you closer? ^_~

Plus, need to work out the rust from my assassin skills before AC4 comes out later this month! So excited for the pirates!!

• CitrusKnight

CitrusKnight

#32192343 - 5 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #98:

I would absolutely LOVE to do some Assassin's Creed multiplayer just like @PinksTheWord. It's has one of my favorite multiplayer set-ups and I think it would make for a fun game night.

• PinksTheWord

PinksTheWord

#32192344 - 5 years ago

In reply to CitrusKnight, #100:

The set-up IS awesome. And it would give me a chance to try out my El Gato with a community play. I'm sure I can figure out how to e-mail the footage to whomever is doing the editing afterwords.

• ChickTastic

#32192345 - 5 years ago

PLAYSTATION GAME NIGHT QUESTION:

(This is a general question - Not saying for this week. It will help me plan it out.) smiley0.gif