Forums > The Angels

Game Night

Posts (119)

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192346 - 5 years ago

OK Ladies and Gents, our scheduled Minecraft part 2 tonight has been postponed to next week! This means....

FREE FOR ALL NIGHT!!!! -Tonight!!! 8PM CST

So lets tear up the multiplayer games, invite your friends and play games for the fun of it!! If you have never played a multiplayer game go out and rent one and play with us!

I have been wanting to play some Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with you ladies for some time, but no one wants to play with me. Will tonight be the night?!

Or will you rather play some Halo?

What will it be for tonight? If you want to play reply here, message me on here, send me a message on Xbox to ChicktasticGRR, and you can always send me a friend request on there!

Post edited 10/10/13 3:44PM

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32192347 - 5 years ago

Yet again, voting for C so I can watch the poll.

• PinksTheWord

PinksTheWord

#32192348 - 5 years ago

Still wanting to do a night of Assassin's Creed 3. ^-^

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192349 - 5 years ago

In reply to PinksTheWord, #105:

Me too! I guess I was waiting for more than just one reply for the time but Saturday night wins!! LOL

Lets Plan for Saturday October 26th at 7pm CST.

PLAYSTATION 3 OWNERS!!! Does this time work for you??? This is the time to speak up.

We will be trying this night out to see how it goes, if it goes well and seems to be a night and time that works we can start to work the PS3 and this night into our rotations.

But YOU the gamers have to tell US. Also we will need your help recording if you want this on the channel. I will be looking for volunteers to record your VIDEO and AUDIO.

• ChickTastic

#32192350 - 5 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #106:

Ok this Saturday is the night!!! Can I get a head count for who is still interested in the Playstation 3 game night? I will have to purchase a PSN account for this I believe to play online, correct? So before I do this I just want to make sure there will be a turn out of at least a couple of players.

As everyone already knows, it is ok if this is your first time or you don't think you are a skilled player. Anyone who has played with me before know I AM NOT HERE FOR SKILL. I love to play for the fun of it. :)

So what do you think?

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32192351 - 5 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #107:

I don't think you need to purchase anything. From everything I've seen, online multiplayer is free for PS3. That will change with PS4 though. Current PS3 owners, can you confirm?

• Neesee

Neesee FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192352 - 5 years ago

Last time I did multiplayer on PS3 it was free. It might depend on the game though.

• ChickTastic

#32192353 - 5 years ago

In reply to Neesee, #109:

HAHA tell how much I multiplayer in PS3 huh! Time to start doing some edjamation. ;)

• ChickTastic

#32192354 - 5 years ago

GTA V GAME NIGHT

Ok ladies and gents!! Lets roll!

We will be playing Thursday night the 24th from 8pm CST until we can't play anymore.

So are you interested in taking over Los Santos with us for a night?

Send me a message on here, respond to this post, send me a message on Xbox (GT ChickTasticGRR) or send me a text/call in game

Of course as you know party chat doesn't work in GTA and when you are in a job the invite doesn't work. So this might be a little tricky. So it might be best that if we are not friends on Xbox before tomorrow night to send me a friend request. That way you can join the same session I am in via the menu until whatever "job" we are in is complete then I can invite you to the next one.

Depending on our turn out will determine the jobs that we run.

Ok crew, I hope to see you there!

Also if you are interested in joining our crew let us know and I can always send you an invite to "Angels to Demons" as well.

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32192355 - 5 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #111:

Planning on being there after dinner! Expect me around 9:30 CST.

• ChickTastic

#32192356 - 5 years ago

Playstation 3 Game Night is tomorrow at 7pm CST!

Who all is planning on being there?

Please reply here or send me a message with your PSN name before Saturday morning. As of right now I haven't heard if anyone is planning on coming so please let me know as soon as possible!

Thank you!

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192357 - 5 years ago

Sorry I would but no playstation :) Hopefully some others show up!

• ChickTastic

#32192358 - 5 years ago

Tonight's Playstation 3 game night is canceled due to lack of interest.

We can reschedule this game night if more players would like to play though to do this AH Angels will need to have the PSN names before hand to know who to invite for the game night.

I am really interested in making these game nights happen but they won't without you the community. You are what makes these night so much fun. If there is something we can do to schedule them at a different time or arrange them so you can sign up for them, please let us know.

Thank you!!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32192359 - 5 years ago

Everyone Welcome Game Night on Thursday, November 14th at 8 PM CST!

We're holding a Game Night on Thursday! Vote for what game you want to play with us! The options are Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed IV, and GTA V all on Xbox 360!

Make your voice heard and then join us for game night! To join, respond to this thread with your gamertag or send an Xbox Live message to gamertag ChickTasticGRR.

We can't wait to play with you!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32192360 - 5 years ago

Since we have so many new members, we want to make sure we're planning Game Nights when they work best for you. Please vote on the day that will work best for you to attend a Game Night starting in January 2014!

• KamakaziNES

KamakaziNES FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold SaneAdjacent

#32192361 - 5 years ago

In reply to LadyOddDuck, #117:

I'm gonna hold off on voting, since I'm between jobs and don't know what my schedule will look like once I find work, but I am excited to play!!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32192362 - 5 years ago

In reply to KamakaziNES, #118:

No worries! We'll keep the poll up for a while to give everyone plenty of time to vote.

• mdbanananut

mdbanananut FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32192363 - 5 years ago

(when are we gonna do another PC Minecraft game night?)

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32192364 - 5 years ago

In reply to mdbanananut, #120:

We're discussing it! We'll get back to you soon with a solid date/time. Until then, check out this thread for details on a server set up by a fellow group member, Roguewing10!