Forums > The Angels

Load Out Game Afternoon/Night

Posts (14)

• KistyNocturn

KistyNocturn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaming Cat Girl

#32414117 - 5 years ago

MillsK and I will be causing some crazy silly destruction as seen in The Loadout Launch trailer under RTshorts

Saturday say 12pm or 1pm PST (First game will be no later then 1:30pm PST regardless of people playing) This will be recorded and highlights will be made, or so we hope I admit I am horrible at this game. Reason for the "or" is due to a work meeting conference call I have to attend that morning at 10AM PST and not sure how long it is suppose to last.

(Please read whole post, I put how we will be handling invites)

MillsK can start the fun without me if I am running late.

LOADOUT is free to play all you need to do is literally sign up. I do it through steam, but they still require a sign up of some type just so you know. Steam and Loadout have seperate friends lists just an FYI, I learned this the hard way trying to play with a friend of mine.

Loadout also tends to pick which server you are playing on by your PING. For this game night, I am choosing "North America" I am at this time not sure MillsK server preference is, but figured we could get multiple games going if there is a lag issue, on server ping.

(Invites)
    My user name on Loadout is KistyNocturn yes you can add me to your friends list in game if I am offline before hand starting now. Just make sure in the forum you leave your name here so I can be sure that you are in for game night, if you don't show no big deal I will be clearing the list every time we do this and if it isn't in the forum it will be rejected from my friend's in Loadout and you may never get an invite. (Lets try not leave someone behind)

If you are interested in joining please leave your LOADOUT name below, then send an friend request to me in Loadout.

Please note that in order to add you into the game we will need this, and possibly sending a friend request might make it easier on myself and Millsk when game time comes we have an hour window to work out invites and get the first game going. If you are offline when the time comes you will not be getting an invite, and you may miss out, because contact will be limited since there is no in game message system, other then chatting with friends that I have yet to discover please correct me if there is one for non friends, so we can work around this.

So the sooner we have your user name in Loadout the sooner we can put you on the friends list for invites on Loadout Game Afternoon/Night. If you are offline when we start sending invites. If you happen to join after start time please feel free to send me a message here on the Site I will be refreshing it continuously between games for your Load Out name and get you into it.

I recommend that you play the game first, get a handle on the weapons crafting and get your "Loadout" set the way you like it. Also will save time on explaining game modes and other things.

Hope to see you there, and if this goes well there may be MORE PC gaming nights.

• MillsK

MillsK FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32414118 - 5 years ago

Ah thanks for getting this up! My loadout name is FunSizeK. I use the europe server I think. I can't rember.

I have just been using the steam friend chat, is there a loadout in game one?

I am also horrible at this game but it was too fun to pass up an opportunity to try and get people involved. After playing a bit and getting my ass kicked awfully by a group of guys with rocket launchers or something I need to re-evaluate my weapon choices.

• KistyNocturn

KistyNocturn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaming Cat Girl

#32414119 - 5 years ago

There is a text chat when you are in a match, but no idea on the verbal chat. I guess we can put steam chat on the communication idea, I will have to look into it more. I don't want to clutter my friends list on steam that one I like short. When I get home from work tonight I will see about loadout voice chat.

• MillsK

MillsK FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32414120 - 5 years ago

I just had a mess around on it and there doesn't appear to be an in game voice chat. It depends on how people prefer to communicate in the game really.

• KistyNocturn

#32414121 - 5 years ago

In reply to MillsK, #4:

we will think of something we have options, Google hangout, Skype, Teamspeak, Tiny chat, we will find something somewhere to make it happen.

• MillsK

#32414122 - 5 years ago

I am so sorry but I can't make this tonight. My friend has had some family stuff go down and I've said I'll go over after she finishes work and go see her. I hope we can still do this at some point though!

• KistyNocturn

#32414123 - 5 years ago

it's not a problem, I didn't really see anyone sign up so I guess, I am going to have to play by myself LOL.

• MillsK

#32414124 - 5 years ago

It's such a shame! I'll be happy to play at some point :)

• KistyNocturn

#32414125 - 5 years ago

In reply to MillsK, #8:

Friends are more important then a video games, and hey there is always another day to play

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32414126 - 5 years ago

In reply to KistyNocturn, #9:

Hey Kisty. Would you still like me to put the word out on this?

• KistyNocturn

#32414127 - 5 years ago

nah, I actually just got slammed with some things from work I have to take care of so, it's alright.

Post edited 2/15/14 12:03PM

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32414128 - 5 years ago

In reply to KistyNocturn, #11:

That sucks. Well I shall keep eye on this thread. Hope you ladies can game together soon!

• KistyNocturn

#32414129 - 5 years ago

In reply to LadyOddDuck, #12:

well I am getting paid for it, which isn't fully a bad thing. Hopefully we all will get to play together soon.

• CtheReason

CtheReason

#32414130 - 5 years ago

Hi, I got Loadout about a week ago and haven't played yet but would love to help out however I can.