Forums > The Angels

Minecraft server?

Posts (11)

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32322887 - 5 years ago

Now that I have a job I was thinking about renting a community pc minecraft server if there was enough interest. It would be up almost constantly and people could do pretty much whatever on it. While it is originally mostly for my non-roosterteeth friends, I figured more people would be more fun. So if you're interested let me know!

• Ayarin

Ayarin

#32322888 - 5 years ago

In reply to roguewing10, #1:

Definitely interested in having a server for everyone to play on =D
    I'm heading into vacation in about a months time and I would love to spend some time on the server and help out with things~!

• mdbanananut

mdbanananut FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32322889 - 5 years ago

In reply to roguewing10, #1:

I know I would be interested, I'm always up for playing Minecraft with other people!

• RogueGhost

RogueGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32322890 - 5 years ago

The server is officially up and running! It is white-listed so if anyone is still interested send me your minecraft name and Ill put you on the list and give you the Ip address. It is running a normal 1.7.4 world on survival easy. It's an open world where you can do anything EXCEPT horribly mess with each other but I trust you all :D. It'll be up as much as possible so have fun!

• RogueGhost

#32322891 - 5 years ago

@Ayarin, this is also open to the Ladies of Roosterteeth if they're interested. I can make a post over there if you want me to :)

• Ayarin

Ayarin

#32322892 - 5 years ago

In reply to roguewing10, #5:

Cool thank you very much =) I'll make sure to pass this message onto Kiwi so that she can relay it to the rest of the LoRT community group =)
    I'm interested though so can you add me to the list please~? ^^

• RogueGhost

#32322893 - 5 years ago

Okay! I feel like I have to warn people XD My little sister plays on this server almost constantly. No worries nothing bad has happened she just WILL be EXTREMELY happy to meet you the first time she sees you and will offer you a tour and presents and ask a ton of questions and basically be an adoring puppy. She will talk ALOT but she's just happy to meet my friends and wont do any harm so just a heads up XD

• MillsK

MillsK FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32322894 - 5 years ago

Out of curiosity is this server still going?

• RogueGhost

#32322895 - 5 years ago

In reply to MillsK, #8:

Yes it is! It'll be going for as long as I can keep it up :3

• MillsK

MillsK FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32322896 - 5 years ago

Oh I'd love to join sometime. How do I get in on this? :)

• RogueGhost

#32322897 - 5 years ago

In reply to MillsK, #10:

just send me a message with your minecraft name so I can whitelist you and give you the ip address!