Forums > The Angels

Achievement Race

Posts (6)

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32556148 - 5 years ago

Would people be interested if we did another Angel Achievement Race? If so what game would be a good one that you think no one has played yet?

It might have to be on the 360 yet.

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#32556149 - 5 years ago

I really enjoyed the first one, it's a good idea. I can help with Diablo III co-op achievements, but that's the only game I know of that they haven't already played at length! smiley7.gif

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32556150 - 5 years ago

This is a game I do have and have not started at all yet. I will have to check around for others that have it as well!! Good idea!

• MichelleChalm

MichelleChalm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32556151 - 5 years ago

That's a great suggestion.
    I want to see more races (and maybe win one sometime).
    Maybe some Cloudberry Kingdom?

• AnGuardiandevil

AnGuardiandevil FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lurking in the Shadows

#32556152 - 5 years ago

I don't mind doing one.

What kind games is allow?

• centurionmac

centurionmac FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32556153 - 5 years ago

Quantum_of_Solace_Cover_Art.PNG

Look into Daniel Craig's eyes. Can you really say "no" to that face?!