Forums > The Angels

RTX 2014

Posts (4)

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32574629 - 5 years ago

HI all! I just wanted to say how awesome it was to meet everyone at RTX and I am already counting down the days til next year! Please stop in here to say hi and let us know who you met, what you enjoyed the most and if you would like for us to do anything special next year.

A HUGE shout out to @ladyoddduck for all her help in getting our first RTSQ Presents off the ground. I can't express my gratitude enough, so make sure you give her lots of love!

• Jesster642

Jesster642 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32574630 - 5 years ago

Best part? Hanging out with my new American sister
    You and Dustin were the best, everyone was great but you guys especially smiley0.gif

• MichelleChalm

MichelleChalm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32574631 - 5 years ago

My ONE and only RTX goal was: Speak to Jack Pattillo without forgetting my own name. I completed that on day one :)
    Everything else was just icing on the cake.

Shoutout to Jill for wiping my tears as I got a tattoo...
    And Britt & Curtis for being my moral support.

• Jillers

Jillers

#32574632 - 5 years ago

I had zero goals for RTX except have a blast.
    Mission accomplished!
    I loved getting to actually meet you guys and hang out, and hopefully I have the money to come out next year too and do more hanging out! SHOUTOUTS TO EVERYONE