Forums > The Angels

Achievement Goal

Posts (14)

• AnGuardiandevil

AnGuardiandevil FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lurking in the Shadows

#32692402 - 4 years ago

So I'm currently working on getting all the achievement in skyrim

How about you?

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32692403 - 4 years ago

I don't typically hunt for achievements, but I'd like to get a fair amount in Halo: MCC!

• Virtual

Virtual FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32692404 - 4 years ago

I dont had any achievement goals right now, but I will help with anyone Black ops 1 zombies achievements (including DLC), so if anyone has easter eggs they want to complete, let me know.

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32692405 - 4 years ago

In reply to Virtual, #3:

I believe @bluerock1215 may be interested in some Black Ops 1 achievements!

• bluerock1215

bluerock1215

#32692406 - 4 years ago

In reply to LadyOddDuck, #4:

Really U know how so u can help with me that?

• centurionmac

centurionmac FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32692407 - 4 years ago

I'm currently cleaning up some achievements in 007: Qyantum Of Solace. The big one I'm working on is called Chemin de Fer, which is to basically unlock everything in multiplayer.

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32692409 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #7:

What system are you going for Minecraft achievements on?

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32692411 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #9:

Let us know if you need any help! We've been on a bit of a Minecraft kick lately.

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32692413 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #11:

I'm sure we could dig up some weekend passes!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32692415 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #13:

I'm on the case! What's your availability like on weekends?

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32692417 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #15:

Hmm...that's going to be tricky, but I'm sure we can work something out!

• kimbykat

kimbykat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Something Witty

#32692419 - 4 years ago

My achievement goal for right now is pretty simple. I just want to get over 10,000 gamer score. I'm at like 8600 I think? I'd also like to have a perfected game on my account that's not a Lego or Telltale Game.

• KistyNocturn

KistyNocturn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaming Cat Girl

#32692420 - 4 years ago

There is one achievement in Skyrim that has driven me crazy and the only reason I have yet to complete the game is because I vowed to not touch Dragonborn DLC until it is achieved. It also requires you to be at least level 80-90 to at least get them to start spawning. I lost my saves when I went installing mods so I could do some Machinima, yeah learned really quickly that they corrupted my saves had to start all over and at that point I logged over 200 hours into the game, I am now at 300 hours+ no achievement yet.

KistyNocturn53bddba7aebfc.jpg

• AnGuardiandevil

AnGuardiandevil FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lurking in the Shadows

#32692421 - 4 years ago

In reply to Kisty, #19:

Good luck with that. Just keep on grinding

In reply to kimbykat, #18:

That's a good gamer score there,
    I'm halfway too 60,000ish