Forums > The Angels

The Angels Heist

Posts (17)

• AnGuardiandevil

AnGuardiandevil FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lurking in the Shadows

#32742026 - 4 years ago

So who going to be part of the heist on March 10? If that a real deal

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32742027 - 4 years ago

I'm so down! But probably not on the 10th as it's a week day... >.>

• kimbykat

kimbykat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Something Witty

#32742028 - 4 years ago

I'm pumped for the heists! Though I probably can't do it until the weekend (especially since Premiere corrupted my video. DANG YOU PREMIERE!!! *cough*).

• AnGuardiandevil

AnGuardiandevil FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lurking in the Shadows

#32742029 - 4 years ago

Well let just hope the server are up and running by then

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32742031 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #5:

;( We'll do some stuff earlier next weekend. Potentially Minecraft achievement hunting!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32742033 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #7:

I think they typically play for an hour. Maybe 2 at the most.

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32742035 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #9:

I'm sure either Dasha or Clare can help you out with that one on Sunday. :)

• CraftyAssass

CraftyAssass

#32742037 - 4 years ago

Hihi! I haven't done the first heist either, river, so will have to do it at some point over the weekend anyway before game night on Sunday! Let me know when you're free over the weekend and we can have a look (warning, I suck at playing gtav,not enough practice!) My psn id is Sherlockstrikes :-) clare x

• GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

#32742038 - 4 years ago

Hi! Same, I also haven't done it :) So i'm sure it'll be fine - feel free to add me as well if you like, I'm TheWordShaker on PSN. -Dasha

• AnGuardiandevil

#32742039 - 4 years ago

glad to see the PSN angels are slowly growing

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32742041 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #15:

Ah shoot...just remembered they haven't had daylight savings time across the pond. The time in the news update may be incorrect as a result.

• CraftyAssass

CraftyAssass

#32742043 - 4 years ago

I wouldn't worry too much, I'll try and be on a good few hours beforehand to level up a lil!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32742044 - 4 years ago

So I did some math (not really, I asked Clare) and the official start time for game night tomorrow is 11 AM CDT.

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32742045 - 4 years ago

No, wait. I might have done that wrong. So they're 5 hours ahead of central now so 6 PM their time would be 1 PM CDT. Ugh..math and timezones, why you so hard?!

• GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

#32742046 - 4 years ago

Hahaha. Yeah, you guys are 5 hours behind us now. Having said that, I don't know about Clare but the time isn't necessarily set in stone for me, I'm free before and after so there's definitely wiggle room if need be smiley0.gif
    (Also, I haven't had time to check my playstation for a while now, so that'd be why I haven't added you back yet - I'll do it asap!)
    Also a reminder to my PSN guys to remember to download/install the update! I've heard it's a big one.

• GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

#32742047 - 4 years ago

Also, I haven't been getting notifications for this forum post - I've turned them on now, but in general if you want to get hold of me a bit quicker, a message on this site would work if I'm at my laptop, or tweeting me (@whatthefudge) is even faster since I have that on my phone. I doubt anyone will need me that urgently haha but just in case smiley0.gif

• GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

#32742049 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #23:

I'm installing it now hehe, taking my own advice! It's taking a while