Forums > The Angels

Gamertags

Posts (44)

• KamakaziNES

KamakaziNES FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold SaneAdjacent

#32187131 - 5 years ago

My XBOX Gamertag and Steam name is: R10KamakaziNES

I play mostly:

Fast-Paced FPS
    Halo Series (XBOX)
    Borderlands Series (1 on XBOX, 2 on Steam)
    Unreal Tournament Series (PC)
    Call of Duty Series (XBOX)
    Warframe (Steam)

Shooter/RPG hybrids
    Mass Effect Series (XBOX)
    Fallout Series (XBOX and Steam)

Action Adventure/RPG hyprids

Elder Scrolls Series (XBOX and Steam)
    Dragon Age Series (XBOX)

Action Adventure Platformers
    Assassin's Creed Series (XBOX)
    Prince of Persia Series (XBOX)

Other
    Dawn of War Series (Steam)
    Sins of a Solar Empire: Retribution (Steam)
    Minecraft (XBOX)

• LoadedInOwls

LoadedInOwls

#32187132 - 5 years ago

PSN: Owlison
    Mojang: LoadedInOwls

• Jillers

Jillers

#32187133 - 5 years ago

Hey just a little shout out here. I'm too lazy to add everyone who I haven't already added so if you want to add me on Xbox (again, Gamer Tag: TheCaterjillar) or steam (TheJillers) you are more than welcome to! Just send a message saying you're from the site =)

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32187134 - 5 years ago

Ditto what Jill said.

My gamertag is Lady Odd Duck. I'm not on a ton, but I'd love to play with y'all!

• Neesee

Neesee FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32187135 - 5 years ago

An update, I'm now VinousGoat on Xbox Live

• centurionmac

centurionmac FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32187136 - 5 years ago

XBox: Dissy125

You can also find me on ICQ

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32187137 - 5 years ago

In reply to mdbanananut, #21:

In reply to TatertotArmy, #17:

In reply to valhallarie, #6:

I added your three friend codes to my new 3DS :)

Mine is 1006-0002-1618

Anyone else feel free to add me.

• MillsK

MillsK FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32187138 - 5 years ago

Hi guys, Totally forgot to put my gamer tag on here.
    My xbox tag is mills850 and my Steam name is millie202 feel free to add me!

• MillsK

MillsK FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32187139 - 5 years ago

Update. I've been meaning to change my gamertag forever and went and did it tonight so my Xbox360 gamertag is now FunSizeKM :)

• bluerock1215

bluerock1215

#32187140 - 5 years ago

Hi my gamer tag is basketball31693. Hey I am full Deaf and to new join to here it my first time and I want to play with women i want to enjoy. I forward that.

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32187141 - 5 years ago

In reply to bluerock1215, #37:

Hi Bluerock! We would love to have you come out for one of our game nights! I love your avatar as we just played some COD BLOPS2 last night. I am always looking for new people to play COD with. Please feel free to send me a friend request on Live - ChicktasticGRR

• AnGuardiandevil

AnGuardiandevil FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Lurking in the Shadows

#32187144 - 5 years ago

my GT is xXredtiburonXx

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32187147 - 4 years ago

In reply to SerenityG, #43:

Welcome! We host PS3 Game Nights on Sundays so stay tuned for those! :)

• kimbykat

kimbykat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Something Witty

#32187148 - 4 years ago

I just realized that we even had forums. Whoops! :)

Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend! I'm all for having more people to game with.

Xbox: kimbykat
    Steam: kimbykat (I think?)

I have a 3DS, but I don't know my friend code, since that's at home right now.

Also, if you need someone to make you look good in any sort of multiplayer game, I'm your girl! :)

• GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

#32187150 - 4 years ago

Steam: TheWordShaker
    PSN: TheWordShaker
    I'm predictable ;)

In reply to SerenityG, #46:
    Hi! Me and Clare are the ones who usually host PS3 game nights! So far we've not had many people join us so we've just been cycling through our 3 favourites (GTA V, Minecraft and AC4) - and this weekend we're doing a GTA V heist, if all goes well (edit: and I just saw you added me on PSN yay! Come join our heist!) - but in general, if there's a game you wanna play, let us know, and if one or both of us has it then we can set it up smiley0.gif

Post edited 3/14/15 12:12PM

• scashworthy

scashworthy NerdyMindNYC

#32187151 - 4 years ago

xbox/steam/minecraft: NerdyMindNYC

My name is Sarah and I tend to stave off sleep in favor of games so I'm easy to find. <3

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32187152 - 4 years ago

In reply to scashworthy, #48:

Welcome, Sarah! Great name. ;D

• Bushaay

Bushaay

#32938227 - 3 years ago

Hey guys I just joined the RT forums and wow I'm having a hard time finding decent active groups, you guys seem pretty sick though so I'd be pretty keen to play on xbox and steam with you all

XBL: Bushaay
    Steam: Dildo Baggins (lol

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32942896 - 3 years ago

In reply to Bushaay

Hi Bushaay! Welcome to our little corner of the RT Community!

Feel free to join us for Game Nights! We typically announce them in the Monday news updates that you'll get a notification for if you "Follow" the group and on Twitter!