Forums > The Angels

Momma Angel, Saying Goodbye

Posts (1)

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32772927 - 4 years ago

I wanted to write a goodbye to let everyone know that I am departing from The Angels and handing my love child over to the very capable hands of @LadyOddDuck

No worries I am not leaving leaving though, I will still be around but as some may have noticed I am not on the RT site much to begin with. It is time for me to move on from The Angels as my life has changed in the past year. Stay tuned to all the normal communications of The Angels as everything will remain the same for them. It has been a great, memorable almost 2 years...

As for me though, what is next you might ask? Well my husband Dustin and I have many thoughts and ideas planned out to create game related and some non game related in the way of YouTube/Twitch/Podcasts and such. I also hope to have a non profit project off the ground in a years time that is near and dear to my heart. I can give one tease to it right now; The name (hopefully) will be Lend A Paw, or L.A.P. for short. I see a GoFundMe campaign in my future.

Well hopefully I will see some of you at RTX this year, though I won't be "going" to RTX, I will be in area hanging out with people who come to town. If you are at any RTSQ events, please make sure to say HI though!! Otherwise send me a msg on the XBOX at GT ChicktasticGRR, maybe play a game or two, of course there is Twitter @chicktasticgrr or DM me here. smiley12.gif

Thank you to everyone who was there from the start and everyone who is there now. I love you all! You are always my family.

Signing off,
    Momma Angel - Kariann