Forums > The Angels

Going to a Con?

Posts (10)

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32309878 - 5 years ago

Are you going to a con? Want to see if we are too? Want to meet other AH Angels fans? Well this is the place for you.

We will post here if we are attending any upcoming cons and invite you to do the same as well! Can't wait to meet you all in person! smiley12.gif

• Jillers

Jillers

#32309879 - 5 years ago

I'll be at NYCC this year, walking around. Looking at stuff. Buying things. =)

• centurionmac

centurionmac FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32309880 - 5 years ago

Going to be a long shot, but I will be at KuroKiiro Festival in Pittsburgh, PA next weekend. If anyone in the group is from the Pittsburgh area, I encourage you all to stop out!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32309881 - 5 years ago

Who's going to RTX?! Interested in meeting the Angels and other Angel supporters? Let us know!

• Jesster642

Jesster642 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32309882 - 5 years ago

In reply to LadyOddDuck, #4:

ME!

• deadlinkz

deadlinkz

#32309883 - 5 years ago

In reply to LadyOddDuck, #4:

I'm going and would be interested in a meet up!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32309884 - 5 years ago

In reply to deadlinkz, #6:

Awesome! We'll keep you posted!

• KerryBamBerry

KerryBamBerry

#32309886 - 5 years ago

Was wondering if anyones going to EGX London? x

• MichelleChalm

MichelleChalm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32309887 - 5 years ago

Hello friends,

I am going to Fan Expo Canada in Toronto this year :)
    If anyone wants to meet up let me knoooow.

• TeriLK

TeriLK FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32309888 - 5 years ago

In reply to shellyburge1, #10:

Hey I am probably going to be there either on the Thursday or the weekend since I think my design class is going together... would love to meet some of you!