Forums > The Angels

Introductions

Posts (159)

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32186923 - 6 years ago

Hello, welcome to the page of "Lets get to know you!"
    Whats your name/handle?
    What brought you to Rooster Teeth?
    What do you like to do?
    Whats something odd about you?

• ChickTastic

ChickTastic FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32186924 - 6 years ago

Hi I am Kariann Aka Chick
    I have been watching RT for about 10 years now...just haven't been a member that long.
    Game of course but also Mtn bike, rock climb horseback ride and just well have fun.
    Odd....(why did I ask that question??) I like pens.....

• MichelleChalm

MichelleChalm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32186925 - 6 years ago

My name is Michelle, though I'm known as Chompers to my gaming friends.
    I first discovered Rooster Teeth through my brother, one day I watched RvB with him (Season 1 Episode 3) and have been hooked ever since.
    Besides the obvious gaming, I spend a lot of time reading and writing whenever I'm not napping... :)
    Something odd about me is that I can't feel temperature in my feet. I have reaaaaaally bad circulation down there for some reason.

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32186926 - 6 years ago

I'm Sarah, but online I generally go by Duck, Ducky, Duckinator, or any other variation you can think of.
    My fiance introduced me to Fails of the Weak because I play Halo almost exclusively and then we started watching the Let's Plays...it's all downhill from there.
    Other than game, I cross-stitch, spend way too much time online, and bash my head against walls searching for a job.
    Given my handle, you'd think I could think of something odd about myself, but I'm going to go with the lame trait that I can watch something I enjoy 100s of times without tiring of it.

• ChickTastic

#32186928 - 6 years ago

In reply to LadyOddDuck, #4:

Hi Sarah! It is great to have you here! I love a little cross stitch myself but oddly enough my husband is better at.. :)

Look forward to doing some gaming with you.

• ChickTastic

#32186929 - 6 years ago

In reply to wench_of_art, #5:

Hi Bonnie, Its great that you joined us!

What type of books do you enjoy reading?

So are you currently working to be a Medical Assistant?

• valhallarie

valhallarie

#32186930 - 6 years ago

Hiii goyles! ;)
    My name's Valarie, allll my handles are valhallarie pretty much!
    I've been watching RT for a long time, but only in the past year did I get really heavy into it and realized it could be a career if I really wanted it to be.
    Genuinely all I do is play videogames on xbox/steam/3ds or stay in the lab at school and do my 3d modeling projects or go out and do my film studies. I have no other hobbies besides those, really.
    Odd thing issss... I can type with my toes and lick my nose. YUHP

• MichelleChalm

MichelleChalm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32186931 - 6 years ago

In reply to valhallarie, #8:

Hi Valarie, glad to have you here :)
    Did you type your introduction with your toes? Haha.

• valhallarie

valhallarie

#32186932 - 6 years ago

In reply to shellyburge1, #9:

Now I am! glad to be here, chompskies smiley12.gif

• TatertotArmy

TatertotArmy

#32186934 - 6 years ago

Hello! I'm Taylor and pretty much all of my handles are under TatertotArmy!
    I found Rooster Teeth through both Rage Quit and RWBY because I liked both series (Well, the previews for RWBY anyway...) but had not realized that they were made by the same company until later. I'm silly like that!
    I like gaming, playing my bass guitar, and watching a lot of anime.
    Odd fact...this is tough...I'll just say that I cosplay. That counts as odd for some people XD

• MichelleChalm

#32186935 - 6 years ago

In reply to TatertotArmy, #12:

Ooooh, what have you cosplayed as? Do you make your own outfits?
    I'm trying to kind of get into that since I have an unhealthy addiction to dressing up in costumes.

• ChickTastic

#32186936 - 6 years ago

In reply to TatertotArmy, #12:

HI!! Ok Cosplay is not odd in fact I am jealous. I want to cosplay as Elizabeth REALLY bad but I have no skills at all to make it happen.

• ChickTastic

#32186937 - 6 years ago

In reply to wench_of_art, #11:

Oh have you seen the movie? I haven't read the book yet or seen the movie...and I think I want to see the movie first THEN read the book so I am not yelling at the screen.
    How about Game of Thrones, have you read that yet or any SciFi or Fantasy?

• MichelleChalm

#32186939 - 6 years ago

In reply to wench_of_art, #16:

If it helps, I've read WWZ and saw the movie.
    While they are both completely different and share virtually nothing but a name, the movie on it's own is still a really good zombie movie in my opinion.

• KatieBird

KatieBird

#32186940 - 6 years ago

I'm Kaitlyn but most people call me Katie though I have heard KitKat, Kat, and my KatieBird (aka my username)
    I was brought to Roosterteeth via Achievement Hunter, specifically through Let's Play minecraft episode 21 after I heard a friend of mine listening to it in band class. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard within ten minutes and I've been hooked ever since, slowly but surely getting into other parts of the Roosterteeth fandom.
    I love performing for people, reading, writing, playing in my school's band, and watching youtube videos.
    I've actually been scolded for playing the triangle incorrectly.

• ChickTastic

#32186941 - 6 years ago

In reply to KatieBird, #18:

Welcome!!

So...the triangle....like you played it to the wrong beat or you went clockwise vs counter-clockwise? This is interesting to me.... I would imagine you have to hit it in a certain way to get a decent note but scold? :)

• thetapc

thetapc FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32186942 - 6 years ago

hey, I'm Maria, currently under the username RiaEclipse. I do tend to change my usernames a lot. I guess I haven't found the perfect name yet.
    I was first introduced to RoosterTeeth during a club meeting. One of the guys played Red vs Blue Season 8 episode 10 and I was hooked. But I didn't take me a year or two to come back to the series.
    There's so much things I like to do. I guess right now I'll just say writing, making shorts, watching a lot of let's plays, and so on so on.
    Odd? Well, my hands get super cold even though I'm room temperature. But I've been told that it means that I have a good heart.

• KadyKins

KadyKins

#32186943 - 6 years ago

Hi, I'm Kady (pronounced like lady) :). I go by Kadykins or FancyPants. I found roosterteeth after watching the minecraft let's plays. I love to mess around in photoshop, write short stories, and make youtube videos.

Something odd....hmmm... I got the thing that connects your top lip to your gums cut off by the dentist when I was 14. TMI? Yeah, haha.

• TatertotArmy

TatertotArmy

#32186944 - 6 years ago

In reply to shellyburge1, #13:

I'm just a beginner cosplayer! I'm still learning how to sew and I'm working on my first handmade costume, which is Kurow from Okamiden. I also dress up as Denmark from Hetalia.

I also have a growing list of characters I want to dress up as. Hopefully I'll get to them all eventually

In reply to ChickTastic, #14:

Never say never! I'm just learning how to sew in order to make cosplays and I used to just get clothes at the thrift store and slightly alter them.

• missshelbyrae

missshelbyrae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32186945 - 6 years ago

Hi! I'm Shelby. I found RT through a friend that linked me to the AH Minecraft Let's Play's. I got addicted pretty quickly. I like to do a lot of stuff? I'm a hands on kind of person. So stuff like art, making things, playing video games, uh...I'm really bad at these things. I'm trying to start cosplaying! I really want to try and learn how to do it. Something odd about me is that I have a pet hedgehog? I guess that's odd.

• ChickTastic

#32186946 - 6 years ago

In reply to shygirl1, #20:

Hi Maria! Well if you need a new nickname I am pretty good at those if you stick around with me long enough online :) My mom used to tell me that too, Cold hands means Warm heart. Welcome!

• ChickTastic

#32186947 - 6 years ago

In reply to KadyKins, #21:

Hi Kady, welcome! Photoshop hmm? What do you think of the new Creative Cloud?

And people wonder why I hate the dentist......

• ChickTastic

#32186948 - 6 years ago

In reply to TatertotArmy, #22:

I will make a deal with you....RTX 2014 I will make my first cosplay if you are willing to help me out along the way with questions?

• ChickTastic

#32186949 - 6 years ago

In reply to smileyshelby, #23:

Hi Shelby!! Welcome! Hedgehogs rock!!! I used to have one YEARS ago (we won't go into how long) but they are awesome. What is his/her name? Do you have a picture?

• MichelleChalm

#32186950 - 6 years ago

In reply to ChickTastic, #26:

I want to be in on this team cosplay!