Forums > The Angels

Introductions

Posts (159)

• KortBlueEyes

KortBlueEyes FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32187081 - 5 years ago

Hi hi i just found this group today, lol so im a bit late but anywhos

Hello my names Kortney, or BlueStarryeyes, sometimes Fennecfox, and also Red_phoenix!!!
    my boyfriend introduced me to roosterteeth by having me listen to the Drunk tank podcast :D
    Love to draw, make crafts, read, play music, relax ,all kinds of things!!!
    and something odd about me? um...i like having fun and i like to keep a good stock in duct tape (part of the crafts i make) :D lol

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32187082 - 5 years ago

Welcome, Kortney!

Duct tape is awesome! Do you use all the fancy-colored and patterned ones? What other kind of crafts do you do?

• KamakaziNES

KamakaziNES FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold SaneAdjacent

#32187083 - 5 years ago

In reply to KortBlueEyes, #159:

Nice. I work landscaping and have gotten my gardening crew into Roosterteeth through the podcast, too!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32187085 - 4 years ago

In reply to RiverNaxidel, #162:

Welcome, Erin!

I completely agree about the earbuds thing. They're uncomfortable and they give me ear pimples. And who likes ear pimples?!

• kimbykat

kimbykat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Something Witty

#32187086 - 4 years ago

I'm catching up on forum posts because I didn't even realize that we had a forum!

Anyway,

I'm Kim aka kimbykat, aka one of the newer voices on the Angels channel. I think I first started getting more active in the group in like August or September of last year, though this was one of the first groups I joined, and my first video was a WIP in November, I think.

I think my first intro to RT was a Rage Quit, and then I ventured into LP Minecraft, and then was quickly absorbed in everything else. It's been 2 and a half years, I think, since that first video, and I wouldn't look back!

My main hobbies include reading, watching movies, gaming (badly), and igniting international breakfast food wars on Twitter. :) J/k on that last one!

Probably the weirdest thing about me is that, though I'm a Southern Girl (South Carolina), I don't like true Southern foods like fried chicken, lima/butter beans, collards, etc. Bleck!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32187087 - 4 years ago

In reply to kimbykat, #164:

Hi Kim! Welcome! ;p

smiley12.gif

• KamakaziNES

KamakaziNES FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold SaneAdjacent

#32187088 - 4 years ago

In reply to kimbykat, #164:

Gaming badly is what I do best!!

• kimbykat

kimbykat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Something Witty

#32187089 - 4 years ago

In reply to LadyOddDuck, #165:

Thanks, Duckie! smiley12.gif ;)

• GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

#32187090 - 4 years ago

Like Kim, I also haven't checked these forums in a while, didn't realise there were new posts ;)

I'm Dasha! I'm also one of the slightly newer members (I think I joined in August?) and while I was in a couple of WIPs, my first video was IHP Grimm Eclipse last month (but I edited a number of IHPs before that).

I was introduced to RT by my flatmate who watches most of their content. She kept making me watch RT Lifes and RTAAs until I was hooked on the people and then I had to watch all of their other content too hehe

I like to game (obviously) and I also do a little bit of coding and playing music! Something odd about me - I didn't speak anything but Russian until I was 4-5 years old? (I'm a 2nd generation immigrant, that'll do that to you, haha)

I always wanna make more friends especially gaming friends smiley0.gif