Forums > The Basement

Jack O' Lantern

Posts (14)

• filmgeek

filmgeek

#91083 - 14 years ago

So anybody carve any cool pumpkins this year?. I just finished this tonight.
    Made the image in PS and then just followed the outline.

superpumpkinactual.jpg

• Zach

Zach

#91227 - 14 years ago

pumpkin.jpg

I can't take credit for this... but I thought it was to darn cool to not post.

• BlueCrane

BlueCrane

#148499 - 14 years ago

In reply to Zach, #2:

thats awsome

• irishred

irishred

#183027 - 14 years ago

In reply to filmgeek, #1:

that's one awesome pumpkin. good job geek!

• GoBeGone

GoBeGone

#300513 - 14 years ago

In reply to irishred, #4:

I did this one for this halloween! I went as Rivers the band singer and lead guitar.
    pimpkin2.jpg

• CiQuat

CiQuat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Woop woop

#300520 - 14 years ago

In reply to GoBeGone, #5:

Holy crap, you thread necrophiliac - we don't care. Don't resurrect old/dead threads.

• GoBeGone

GoBeGone

#300538 - 14 years ago

In reply to CiQuat, #6:

Im trying to get mod points. so Bugger Off!!!

• Zach

Zach

#300544 - 14 years ago

In reply to GoBeGone, #7:

That's some sad shit right there.

• RyanL

RyanL

#300545 - 14 years ago

HAHAHAHA! oh you fuckers make me laugh

• CiQuat

CiQuat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Woop woop

#300550 - 14 years ago

Do it elsewhere (or better yet, not at all), or you'll find your mod points going down. Now let this thread go back to being old and dead and don't be tempted to resurrect any others. Find a live thread to which you can make a positive addition.

• DiMono

DiMono FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold It's Back Baby!

#300551 - 14 years ago

What's with all the thread resurrections going on, are we in some bad horror movie today? I've counted twenty in the past five hours.

• CiQuat

#300568 - 14 years ago

In reply to DiMono, #11:

The two most recent "offenders" have been sponsors. You'd figure sponsors would know better by now...

• filmgeek

filmgeek

#300585 - 14 years ago

GoBeGone,
    Don't necro my threads.
    It makes me look bad.

• GoBeGone

GoBeGone

#300604 - 14 years ago

In reply to filmgeek, #13:

look i made two posts you you guys are telling me im raiseing them from the dead you guys are the ones who keep on posting so PLZ GET OFF MY BACK!!!!