Forums > The Basement

FALLEN HERO - RIP Scott81385

Posts (965)

• dragonbanez

dragonbanez

#10655547 - 10 years ago

In reply to FFantatic, #961:

Is there any reason why posted an image like this some sort of joke?

• xcaboose

xcaboose FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#11682113 - 10 years ago

crazy

• EliteForce30

EliteForce30

#12512971 - 10 years ago

I sadly, never knew Scott, but im sure he was amazing, anyway this thread has been around for awile and I decided I should post in it.

• WholeFnShow

WholeFnShow

#12548164 - 10 years ago

In reply to Servo, #73: 4+ years ago

D'oh, good one Red.

By the looks of the list, the card should start moving a lot faster. I hope to see it before December. (of 2004)

Haha, awesome.

Also, for the record, it's Darksage's fault the card never made it. 100% fact.

• face_ventura

face_ventura

#12623861 - 10 years ago

This post has been deleted by a moderator.

• sandman

sandman

#13357586 - 9 years ago

In reply to WholeFnShow, #965:

Also, for the record, it's Darksage's fault the card never made it. 100% fact.

Say it isn't so. Dammit. It's like email version 0.18...how do you fuck up licking a stamp?

• Stoopidboy6

Stoopidboy6

#15301492 - 7 years ago

Nico shared this story with me at RTX and I was floored. Scott sounded like an awesome guy and it's a shame he had to go so early.

• Bryy

Bryy

#15326553 - 6 years ago

Nice to see the legend still is around.

• Swiggapigga

Swiggapigga

#15492641 - 6 years ago

Wow. That's an interesting part of the RT community's history. Sad that he died. Cancer seems so scary. Death is scary to me as well. So strange to think that it's real and It's going to happen to us some day. ;~;

• radar_love

radar_love

#15696057 - 6 years ago

hey bud. has it really been this long? crazy. i've just been thinking lately about how much all the people around this place have influenced my life over the past decade, and you were definitely no exception. your old man, too - years ago i asked him for some advice that led me to marrying the lady who's my wife today. you were lucky to have him around, and he was lucky to have you. miss you man.

• hobbie

hobbie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold sup, yo

#16592611 - 5 years ago

Couldn't help but think of Scott today. It's been 11 years since RvB started, without it we wouldn't have had a chance to know him.

• Kippa_again

Kippa_again

#16625486 - 5 years ago

Hey Scott,

I thought of you today, listening to some music from when I hung around these boards, shooting the shit in The Bar, scrambling to make the new thread when the mods shut down the old one at 100 pages. I think I got it once, Grim Fandango: The Bar. I was 15 back then when we'd chat. I'm 25 now, it seems strange. I remember talking with you very fondly, you were so real and brave about the cancer. It was an incredible loss when you had to leave.

I just wanted to drop in and say that I'd thought of you really. I wanted to thank you, and everyone here, the RvB team and all the members I used to chat with. Those years for formative for me, and made me who I am now. I like to think I took a page from your book and tried to keep it real.

RIP buddy

(err for reference I'm Kippa. bottom page 1 of this thread)

• DanNJ

DanNJ

#32822820 - 3 years ago

I'm sorry to hear this. I guess this happened after I stopped frequenting these forums.

• Bole

Bole

#32840684 - 3 years ago

RIP

• jotofar

jotofar SHITELORDESUPRE

#33183893 - 3 years ago

the saddest of parts is the silenest