Forums > The Basement

Road Rage

Posts (34)

• jackiebot

jackiebot FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold me irl

#6984979 - 12 years ago

i'm notorious for my road rage.. it's where the majority of my anger comes out.. you know, those silly little gorilla motions we all do when some jerk cuts us off.. or some moron is swerving and going 10 under the speed limit because they're on their cell phone..

i want to hear some of your roadrage stories.. it will make me smile.

• CALLmeCRAZY

CALLmeCRAZY

#6985035 - 12 years ago

I just press on people when they fuck with me. I'll ride a with only two inches between me and the fucker in front of me who cut me off, while we're going 65 miles an hour.

one time, this guy threw a cup in the car and my friend jared hit him in the face with a tennis ball

i swear alot

• trigun221

trigun221

#6991651 - 12 years ago

CALLmeCRAZY but I dont rage a lot on the road.

I mean people piss me off and I ask myself why God put that dumbfuck on the Earth but that's pretty much it.
    Maybe I'm just a newer driver and haven't developed Raging tendencies. But lately there have been a LOT more
    shitty drivers.

• jackiebot

jackiebot FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold me irl

#6992918 - 12 years ago

Oh... oh they'll come....

soon you'll be flipping people off and screaming at people that cant hear you just like the rest of us.

• CALLmeCRAZY

CALLmeCRAZY

#6993053 - 12 years ago

well, i live in texas, and every other driver is an illegal fucking immigrant without a license or fucking insurance, not to mention fuckers that manage to talk on the phone, eat, and drive on the interstate at the same god damned time

• beetley

beetley

#7004415 - 12 years ago

In reply to CALLmeCRAZY, #5:

No fucking shit. Try making it out there on a motorcycle.

edit: also, I modded the fuck out of your post on accident and I have no idea why or how I did it.

• jackiebot

#7005831 - 12 years ago

i once saw a guy driving around on a motorcycle talking on a cell phone....... .. .. .. that greatly angered me.

• beetley

beetley

#7006051 - 12 years ago

my ex-girlfriend used to do that. We'd be on the bike, and I'd pull up to a light and I'd hear all this mumbling. I'd look behind me and she'd have the phone crammed into the helmet so she could hear and she'd be talking! Like, bitch what is so fucking important you can't wait 5 minutes to talk to someone about? Ugh. I date retards.

• tury

tury

#7012396 - 12 years ago

oh so now were taking it against the immigrants?

i ran over a cat when i was learning to drive 2 years ago.

and if someone flips my off or screams/yells/*shakes fist* i throw a kiss at them or smile very friendly. that always confuses or freaks them out.

oh right road rage.

well i get angered by people who dont use directional lights and talk on the cellphone

Post edited 4/13/07 12:23PM

• jackiebot

#7014253 - 12 years ago

if you smiled and waved at me while i was mad in traffic.. i would fucking HIT you!

p.s.-- angry fist shaking is my favorite form of expression.

• tury

tury

#7015544 - 12 years ago

*smiles*

• Degenerate89

Degenerate89

#7015579 - 12 years ago

Road rage is exactly the reason why I'm not planning to drive. Ever. I'd kill someone with my mind if they passed me on the right.

• Perturabo

Perturabo

#7025264 - 12 years ago

Road rage?

I just swear alot. Mostly at elderly drivers. God, they piss me off the most.

• tury

tury

#7025752 - 12 years ago

i have to agree with perturabo

• thesaruh

thesaruh

#7027322 - 12 years ago

I'm not much of an angry driver, but it does seem like I almost get killed by alot of them. Whenever im on my way home some fucker heading towards me decides to pass the slow car in front of them which causes the slow car to speed up so the fucker can't and leaving me pissed beyond belief while the fucker continues on his collision course with me. meh =(

• tury

tury

#7028789 - 12 years ago

In reply to Gimp_Hoot, #15:

let the anger flow

• Vilhelm

Vilhelm

#7030731 - 12 years ago

Those deers.. dirty bastards.. love to just jump out in front of you.

• rebellionyst

rebellionyst

#7044410 - 12 years ago

In reply to Vilhelm, #17:
    My dad lost his bike to a deer one morning... what is it animals don't understand about the far side of the road not necessarily being safer than where they are?

Why did the chicken cross the road? Cause it's a fucking idiot.

• tury

tury

#7044569 - 12 years ago

In reply to rebellionyst, #18:

cats man, never seen a more retarded animal infront of the car.

• jackiebot

#7045492 - 12 years ago

In reply to tury, #19:

Yeah, dude... i've got to agree with you on that... and it angers me when people cry over animals that run out into traffic.... SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, DAMNIT -- if that animal was too stupid to stay on its own damn side of the road, fuck it.

it wasn't worth the quarters i'll spend to clean if off my tires..

[yes, animal rights activists--i do expect that email you're about to send me.. bring it. ]

• tury

tury

#7047290 - 12 years ago

people whine a lot.

• pvtdeadguy

pvtdeadguy

#7100119 - 12 years ago

holly shit i have really bad road rage. i start throwing things in my car, yelling, punching the roof, screaming again, curseing. and thats just for someone who pisses me off a little when i get cut off its worse.

• tury

tury

#7100677 - 12 years ago

In reply to pvtdeadguy, #22:

it gets worse? smiley7.gif

Post edited 4/26/07 11:14AM

• pvtdeadguy

pvtdeadguy

#7106028 - 12 years ago

oo yeah. i almost got into a accident because someone rideing my ass then jumping in front of me and slamming on his brakes. i threated to kill him, then when i got in a accident i hada mini bat in my hand. cause it was the other guys fault.

• tury

tury

#7106052 - 12 years ago

damn. i hate pedestrians that walk where they shouldnt or jaywalk and im passing by. smiley5.gif