Forums > The Basement

Sucky-Ass-Relationships

Posts (10)

• directive

directive

#14406380 - 8 years ago

Who here has had their share of bad ones? How bad did it hurt- or- how bad did you hurt them?
    How long did it last?

• KWierso

KWierso AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#14406541 - 8 years ago

I prefer not to suck ass in my relationships.

• 13islucky

13islucky FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14406655 - 8 years ago

In reply to KWierso, #2:

Prefer the dick?

I jest, I jest.

• directive

directive

#14406669 - 8 years ago

In reply to directive, #1:

note to self- stop making innuendos in the titles...
    (in your endo)

• hedleschiken

hedleschiken

#14406940 - 8 years ago

About 4 years ago was the last time I saw this girl I was very much into. She and I were co-workers but it was a deadend job for me so I moved on. I really don't think she liked me at all but after about a year of hanging out, I simply broke down and finally admitted I had feelings for her...not that I tried hiding it much; we went out to movies a lot, hit a few concerts, got her a Valentines day gift, heck I even picked up presents for he while vacationing. Ended on a sour note, I found myself giving a lot for no appreciation. I found myself driving her around a lot like a chaperon for her and her friends hitting clubs and doing them favors. I finally got fed up, final straw was when she thought I was being rude while driving another one of her friends downtown from the outskirts of the city while already running late so I was rushing/speeding a lot.
    It was bad for me probably because its the closest I've been to a relationship...I know sad eh!...but it was all pretty much downhill since I admitted my feelings to her so I never really hit rock bottom. Mind you, I'm very very very critical when it comes to girls now. For her, it was probably just another meh! in her life, didn't affect her much from what my former co-workers who were still there at the time explained.

• Sevi

Sevi

#14407385 - 8 years ago

I mooned over a girl for two fucking years. She would say yes some months, then we'd break up then she'd want to go out again, etc.

Undoubtedly the biggest mistake I've ever made.

• Rainwizzard

Rainwizzard

#14407870 - 8 years ago

I was getting close to a girl last year, (buying presents, hugs) i was like 'yer finally a chance for a real relationship' one day she gave me a kiss. and I was thinking that i had this one in the bag, this was a big leap for me, I am good looking at all and she was an 7-8, during the holidays my best friends told me he was going out with her. I had no bad feelings for my friend he was infinitily more eligible than I was and we hadn't done anything anyway. But boy it was a stab in the heart.

• directive

directive

#14407897 - 8 years ago

In reply to Rainwizzard, #8:

Umm... yeah- Iwas that girl. Liked a guy and went out with his friends.... the last one is still mad at me. I cant look at him with out getting a glare.

• Rainwizzard

Rainwizzard

#14408003 - 8 years ago

In reply to directive, #9:

we are still friends, but that had to be one of the lowest points in my life so far, oh well next year hope fully a new chance to fail at a relationships. Is it just me or does being a girls second choice happen to you guys as well

• directive

directive

#14408105 - 8 years ago

In reply to Rainwizzard, #10:

I was my best friend's second choice.

Only a few months into the other girl, he found out he was going to be a father.
    Let me tell you- I was head over heals for that guy.... I realized a week after he had his child (and after a scandalous affair) that there was no way I could have him in my life, at least in that manner.

so yeah- we also are the second choice.