Forums > The Basement

The BAR: Megan's Uterus Poops

Posts (3626)

• Zack

Zack FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Zatch

#33156043 - 3 years ago

yep.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33156815 - 3 years ago

In reply to Giries

In reply to Bryy

Never been to Santa Cruz. Hell, the farthest north I ever gone from SoCal was Victorville, and that still is in SoCal.

Fuckin' victorville.

• gotcurlredux

gotcurlredux

#33160174 - 3 years ago

Don't die, you son of a bitch. I just brought you back to life. LIVE DAMNIT, LIVE.

• RoadBlock

RoadBlock FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DONGS

#33160178 - 3 years ago

tumblr_lwp04nGMmn1r8ay90o1_500.gif

• IrishRanger

IrishRanger

#33160238 - 3 years ago

syEl34r.gif

• IrishRanger

IrishRanger

#33160244 - 3 years ago

But for real, I've been looking at different tablets that are out there lately. I want my own personal one, since the family one is covered in Doritos dust and full of crappy games.

I've been really looking at the Nvidia Shield. Android 6, really powerful, only 200. Thoughts?

• Bryy

Bryy

#33160593 - 3 years ago

So, House of Cards s4 is good.

• gotcurlredux

gotcurlredux

#33160730 - 3 years ago

In reply to Bryy

Oh my effin' gee, I forgot HoC was back. Goodbye, weekend. Thank you Bryy, you beautiful bastard, for reminding me! :D

• Bryy

Bryy

#33160962 - 3 years ago

Eh, I'm decent looking.

• Giries

Giries FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold PA Guardian

#33161141 - 3 years ago

In reply to IrishRanger

Here's list of tablets under 200.

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/best-cheap-table...

Also, getting back home from work to find out House of Cards is back on is fucking amazing.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33161243 - 3 years ago

Everyone's complaining about four women busting ghosts but at the same time complaining that HoC's politics are hyper-realism.

• Shinny

Shinny

#33161597 - 3 years ago

In reply to Bryy

Its very different one when one is to make the plot more interesting and one is a cashgrab. Also i dont think people are mad that theyre women, its the fact that it looks like shit.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33161883 - 3 years ago

People are mad that it is women. Maybe not you, but there are.

• Shinny

Shinny

#33162066 - 3 years ago

In reply to Bryy

Haha fair enough

• gotcurlredux

gotcurlredux

#33162144 - 3 years ago

Oh man, people are losing their fuckin' minds that it's 4 women.

Meanwhile, Melissa McCarthy, Leslie Jones, Kristen Wiig, and Kate McKinnon are laughing their asses off all the way to the bank, and I would guarantee that it's gonna be highly reviewed and make a fuckton of money, and I will be so pleased and vindicated when that happens.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33162200 - 3 years ago

Not gonna lie, there's a lot of "leaked" info coming out about the shitty, shitty production cycle.

• alexthegreat

alexthegreat

#33162360 - 3 years ago

Overall, I like what I am seeing of Ghostbusters. EXCEPT for Leslie's role. Racial stereotypes much? I mean, there doesn't even have to BE a loudmouthed, street-wise character on the team in the first place, but since there is, why does it have to be the only black person?

• Shinny

Shinny

#33162483 - 3 years ago

In reply to gotcurlredux

I would guarantee that it's gonna be highly reviewed

You really think so?

• Bryy

Bryy

#33162646 - 3 years ago

It's Ghostbusters. It's gonna make bank.

• Dopp

Dopp ROLL TIDE

#33162675 - 3 years ago

My reservations from the beginning is just that I love the two Ghostbusters movies so much I don't want to see a new cast. I wish instead they did a Ghostbusters 3 six years ago instead of the video game. Don't get me wrong, the game was baller, but I would have loved to see all 4 guys get back together when that was still possible.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33162914 - 3 years ago

Bill Murray had some ultra sway over the direction of the series. He's the main reason there was no GB3.

• Dopp

Dopp ROLL TIDE

#33162966 - 3 years ago

Yeah a lot of people considered the game the third installment. They all many their voices plus Aykroyd and Ramis helped write. It's a shame they didn't have a third.

• gotcurlredux

gotcurlredux

#33164345 - 3 years ago

In reply to alexthegreat

Overall, I like what I am seeing of Ghostbusters. EXCEPT for Leslie's role. Racial stereotypes much? I mean, there doesn't even have to BE a loudmouthed, street-wise character on the team in the first place, but since there is, why does it have to be the only black person?

This, for sure. It's my only reservation as well. But I freakin' love all those ladies, and everything I've seen them in has been fantastic, so I have high hopes. I'm hoping Paul Feig can pull off Leslie's role in a respectful way.

• hobbie

hobbie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold sup, yo

#33165598 - 3 years ago

sup, yo

• Giries

Giries FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold PA Guardian

#33165610 - 3 years ago

Dying inside.

You?