Just lurking.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33166193 - 3 years ago

Seth Rogan's Ghostbusters.

• GSnips

GSnips

#33166248 - 3 years ago

Suh dudes, hows it hanging... homeslices?

• Bryy

Bryy

#33166456 - 3 years ago

"Venkeman, did you smoke Smiler?"

".... no..... yeeeeeeeeeees."

• Giries

Giries FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold PA Guardian

#33166719 - 3 years ago

What do you do on St Paddy's, Patrick?

• IrishRanger

IrishRanger

#33166848 - 3 years ago

Well, today I am going to the parade with the kiddo, and on Thursday I am going to make corned beef with roast potatoes, carrots, and buttered cabbage for whoever wants to join.

I don't really drink on St Patricks day anymore, but I do switch to Killians instead of my usual Magic Hat.

• Giries

Giries FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold PA Guardian

#33167384 - 3 years ago

In reply to IrishRanger

Nice.

Figured since I had a final exam for organic chem. on that day, I would do everything in my power to repress that final after.

Unfortunately, Im still under 21, so no bar in Riverside will serve me. So Ill settle for the thing I do better than drinking: playing Irish music on my fiddle. Along with traveling to the city of Irvine to see Flogging Molly.

That will be a hell of a day.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33167547 - 3 years ago

GDC on St. Paddy's in the rain will be intense.

• Dopp

Dopp ROLL TIDE

#33169676 - 3 years ago

Oh fuck, is St. Patty's on Thursday? I thought it was on Friday and the wife and I could break away from the kids for some green beer.

I guess I'll have to settle for sex playing games while she reads.

• IrishRanger

IrishRanger

#33171874 - 3 years ago

Lucky you, I have to wait until everyone falls asleep to play games. There is so much I need to do on The Division and Elite Dangerous, not enough time.

• Dopp

Dopp ROLL TIDE

#33172047 - 3 years ago

In reply to IrishRanger

I usually wait until people are asleep, but when the wife works (nights) the kids go to bed at 830 and I'm free. Or I'll send them to their rooms and play. Recently we haven't had anything good to watch on TV so she will read and I'll game. Now that daredevil is out again, we have something to watch

• Bryy

Bryy

#33172938 - 3 years ago

So I met lonegirl and Tyson Steele at GDC.

It was rad.

• IrishRanger

IrishRanger

#33174117 - 3 years ago

In reply to Bryy

I saw that she quit Childs Play, what's she up to these days? She just posts pictures of her adorable dog on facebook.

In reply to Dopp

I cab play Elite Dangerous with the kiddo around, but I can't play when the wife is about, and definitly can't play The Division around the kid. She thinks that we really aren't spending time together, even though she's just on her phone while watching a show or whatever. I still have during the day when she's at work and the kiddo is at school. Stay-at-home dad/night-class-student for the win.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33174312 - 3 years ago

She works on the Lumberyard team at Amazon. They made the mistake of being next to the Epic booth, where Tyson Steele also was working.

• IrishRanger

IrishRanger

#33174435 - 3 years ago

Wow, she's doing game design, Tyson is working at Epic, and I'm just sitting here studying windows exchange server cmdlets.

• Dopp

Dopp ROLL TIDE

#33174749 - 3 years ago

In reply to IrishRanger

Oh man, how annoying is the cell phone thing? My wife is face deep in her phone constantly. I try to catch her not knowing what's going on, but for the most part she's keeping up with both. To me it's just annoying because I like to see how other people react to things in movies and tv shows and I get nothing from her.

How do you like The Division? It's been a bit slow going for me so far, but I love the game.

• IrishRanger

IrishRanger

#33174841 - 3 years ago

In reply to Dopp

Totally know what you mean. I know that I'm not innocent when it comes to becoming engrossed in Reddit or whatever, but not when I'm watching something or talking to someone. She even does it when we watch one of HER shows(ok, ok, I watch Greys Anatomy as well)!

I'm loving The Division. I've been waiting for it since it was announced, and I'm hooked. I've been taking it pretty slow though, I just reached DZ level 30, and just finished all of the side missions in the PvE area. Hoping the bugs are ironed out soon, I had my assed kicked up and down the dark zone for half an hour today because of the rogue exploits.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33182191 - 3 years ago

That doesn't sound fun.

• geonex88

geonex88

#33186793 - 3 years ago

This bar was started 4 years ago? Who are you people.

• oldie

oldie

#33186806 - 3 years ago

Procrastinators...

• Giries

#33187205 - 3 years ago

@Zack, you see the GoT trailer?

• Zack

Zack FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Zatch

#33187589 - 3 years ago

In reply to Giries

Yep. Gonna be weird to not know what to expect in Game of Thrones for a change.

• Giries

#33187642 - 3 years ago

In reply to Zack

You're telling me. Where once existed my rampant speculation about what they'll use from the books, now exists a clusterfuck of theories coming straight out of my ass. It's kind of nice, being in the dark about this now.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33188281 - 3 years ago

I can smell the butthurt.

• Bryy

Bryy

#33200383 - 3 years ago

Anyone in NY I'd be able to crash with fro the 20-26th?