Forums > The Basement

The BAR: Megan's Uterus Poops

Posts (3625)

• Dopp

Dopp ROLL TIDE

#33591382 - 2 years ago

lol thought this was a different tab. But it applies here. Fucking watch Twin Peaks you pieces of shit.

• Jackomack

Jackomack

#33642673 - 1 year ago

You killed the BAR yet again 

Oh the memories 

• jollyrogers1

jollyrogers1

#33650099 - 1 year ago

What the hell happened to this place?

• Hellbaniac

Hellbaniac

#33663810 - 1 year ago

6 year BAR. Ack...

I did NOT move to Europe (Hi Curl).  But I do have 2 sweet little girls, the youngest just turned 4.  A great job, a great house, and a wonderful wife (still married, for the win!).  I claim victory.  I pray the rest of you veterans of those sometimes great, sometimes rotten '00s can claim victory as well.  If not now, than soon.

#Outs 

#TomatoProtocol

#RIPBeARegular

• IrishRanger

IrishRanger

#33669280 - 1 year ago

Well, it's been a hot minute... 

Just bought a house 2 months ago, I fucking love every inch of it. Painting, installing new lights and outlets, getting furniture... Doing some serious adulting, and I love it. 

Still work at the VA, doing great at it. 

Really wish this BAR would kick back up, I miss talking with all of you. 

• Skudly

Skudly

#33690469 - 1 year ago

Fuck this gay place.

• HP_Wuvcraft

HP_Wuvcraft

#33702384 - 1 year ago

Hahaha. Old email died and had to make a new account.

Hello fellows.

• RoadBlock

RoadBlock FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DONGS

#33717198 - 1 year ago

u wot, m8?

• HP_Wuvcraft

HP_Wuvcraft

#33718250 - 1 year ago

you heard me.

• IrishRanger

IrishRanger

#33723079 - 1 year ago

It's odd seeing Rooster Teeth hit the front page of Reddit and think to myself, "Ya, that's the place I used to shitpost way back when."

• oldie

oldie

#33725486 - 1 year ago

Post...

• RoadBlock

RoadBlock FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DONGS

#33727008 - 1 year ago

JEEZ.

• Skudly

Skudly

#33728710 - 1 year ago

I'm trying to put into words what happened to this place for someone. 

• Dopp

Dopp ROLL TIDE

#33728731 - 1 year ago

Shithole

• Dopp

Dopp ROLL TIDE

#33728732 - 1 year ago

My other go-to is dumpster fire.

• breakbread

breakbread

#33740592 - 9 months ago

TF?

• gotcurlredux

gotcurlredux

#33744942 - 8 months ago

The fuck indeed. You guys, we have smart phones now, this place should be popping. What the fuck? Also, is that fucking Lane I saw posting earlier? And Ryan? AND OLDIE IS STILL ALIVE HOLY SHIT. I'm 30 years old, you motherfuckers. 30. Years. Old. I was posting on here when I was 16/17. Where has my life gone?

I wish we could have a reunion. And just go sit in a BAR and drink and talk about the old days, when things were fun and ridiculous and highly inappropriate for a 16 year old girl. But holy shit do I miss it and miss you guys. Some of the best years of my life. 

• IrishRanger

IrishRanger

#33746372 - 7 months ago

My wife thinks that it's hilarious and cringey that I start conversations with "So, my internet friends...."

She obviously does not know the power of a BAR. 

• RoadBlock

#33753651 - 5 months ago

HOLY SHIT. :D

• HP_Wuvcraft

HP_Wuvcraft

#33753880 - 5 months ago

Oh my sweet summer child. 

In reply to gotcurlredux

'm 30 years old, you motherfuckers. 30. Years. Old. I was posting on here when I was 16/17. Where has my life gone?

• hobbie

hobbie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold sup, yo

#33758698 - 1 month ago

Last one out, hit the lights

• oldie

oldie

#33758713 - 1 month ago

You have to dig through a lot of crap to find this place now...

*flips switch*

• oldie

oldie

#33758714 - 1 month ago

In reply to gotcurlredux

" I'm 30 years old, you motherfuckers. 30. Years. Old. I was posting on here when I was 16/17. Where has my life gone?"

I'm 60 years old, you motherfuckers. 60. Years. Old. I was posting on here when I was 44/45. Where has my life gone?

• Skudly

Skudly

#33759295 - 3 weeks ago

Successfully figured out how to still find the forums. Hi all. I have my masters and work in Washington now.